The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I had an offer to go to UCL, but chose King's instead...in fact many people doing philosophy at King's did the same.

However the reason was that King's generally is more livelier and has a better philosophy department.

But i find your reason quite strange. Im pretty sure UCL have 'hoods' too, and UCL is still a good uni, so i do hope to god you had other reasons for choosing King's.

BTW, King's is a great place to study.

What are you doing?
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 2
Omg lol...i was just kidding...I wanted to know what people think about the hoodies...Im doing Computer Science..you start in 2006?
Reply 3
That hoodie is hideous!
Sijia
That hoodie is hideous!

Tru.
Reply 5
And why is everything in that store so expensive? Yikes.
kc over uc for compsci?

mentalist

update: you blatently missed your initial ucl offer
Reply 7
Here we go again...Mr.Pie, I've argued with you before, and I quite frankly don't have the time to fight with someone of your caliber again, but if you take my MSN address and add me, I'll be quite happy to print screen my UCAS track for you. Yes, I'm sad enough to do that. And just so you know, my UCL offer changed from Computer Science to Engineering and Business Finance at UCL/LSE which is a BBB (read my previous posts you ignoramus) and my Kings offer stayed at ABB, meaning that my insurance was higher then my firm and if I missed my firm offer, I'd be going back to school. I got into both, but wanted to go back to Computer Science, UCL said they couldnt change me back as they filled their quota, which is why I'm getting released.
Furthermore, any proof that you need, just to shut that piehole of yours - pun intended - will be given to you at request. Arguing with people for no reason is a very insecure, crazy thing to do.

Mentalist. Nuff said.

Update: Your blatantly a dumbass

P.S. You can go report me now, get me a few warning levels..Go on :smile:
Reply 8
badboy_sdx
Here we go again...Mr.Pie, I've argued with you before, and I quite frankly don't have the time to fight with someone of your caliber again, but if you take my MSN address and add me, I'll be quite happy to print screen my UCAS track for you. Yes, I'm sad enough to do that. And just so you know, my UCL offer changed from Computer Science to Engineering and Business Finance at UCL/LSE which is a BBB (read my previous posts you ignoramus) and my Kings offer stayed at ABB, meaning that my insurance was higher then my firm and if I missed my firm offer, I'd be going back to school. I got into both, but wanted to go back to Computer Science, UCL said they couldnt changed me back as they filled their quota, which is why I'm getting released.
Furthermore, any proof that you need, just to shut that piehole of yours - pun intended - will be given to you at request. Arguing with people for no reason is a very insecure, crazy thing to do.

Mentalist. Nuff said.

Update: Your blatantly a dumbass.

P.S. You can go report me now, get me a few warning levels..Go on :smile:

lol, well said badboy!
Reply 9
i love the university of london scarf, very nice and stripey!
Reply 10
Yeah it is...they have cool merchandise..makes you feel like your in LA :P
Joking..Joe your going down soon right?
:rofl:

this is too easy.
Reply 12
badboy_sdx
Yeah it is...they have cool merchandise..makes you feel like your in LA :P
Joking..Joe your going down soon right?

going down (hehe) on the 16th, can't wait. You already in your house/flat then?
Reply 13
:rofl:

this is too easy.

Good, well-structured answer. Well done

Update: You're still a dumbass
Reply 14
thats not hideous... thats MY hoodie. It saved me on a day when i went to lectures with no jumper and it got cold. Its all fleecy and lovely inside, and £20 isnt THAT much for a big bundle of warmth.
Reply 15
Magali
thats not hideous... thats MY hoodie. It saved me on a day when i went to lectures with no jumper and it got cold. Its all fleecy and lovely inside, and £20 isnt THAT much for a big bundle of warmth.

Fashion and practicality are completely different sometimes. Honestly, I've never paid more than $25 for a hoodie sweater like that. But I suppose when it comes to universities, they have to charge more to make a profit as they aren't a big brand name thing.:cool:
Reply 16
that kings shop under stamford street is a bloody rip off, and dont get me started on that gym, which has no A/C!
but the hoodies are nice, big and comfy!:biggrin:
Reply 17
badboy_sdx
Good, well-structured answer. Well done

Update: You're still a dumbass

Language....:biggrin: Lol I've never seen this side to you Sam!
Reply 18
Wow the hoodies are fleeced inside, that's great. I kind of want one, but would i not look a bit sad walking round in a hoody with my uni's name on it? I wouldn't mind a uni of london one though.
joeybee
Wow the hoodies are fleeced inside, that's great. I kind of want one, but would i not look a bit sad walking round in a hoody with my uni's name on it? I wouldn't mind a uni of london one though.

I want a KCL one! I don't know if anyone else actually wears them though. :p:

Latest