The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Liberty Dock 2014-15

I originally applied for Leodis... but I got Liberty Dock instead!! A little annoyed about the treck to campus but the accom itself looks great and it's near the city centre so!!

I'm in Block F, flat 2.11 - anybody else out there?! Eager to meet somebody I'm sharing with!!
Reply 1
Liberty dock also wasn't mine first choice but i'm in block F as well in flat 2.2x btw
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Wow! You'll be flat next door I think?!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Yeah I know, I'm Alex from the other flat 😉
Reply 5
Original post by AlexanderStuart
I originally applied for Leodis... but I got Liberty Dock instead!! A little annoyed about the treck to campus but the accom itself looks great and it's near the city centre so!!

I'm in Block F, flat 2.11 - anybody else out there?! Eager to meet somebody I'm sharing with!!

Im in Block F too! flat 2.15-so looks like we will be either sharing or fairly close. Wanna chat on fb?
Woo im in this flat !! Block P...is there an fb page ??
Liberty Dock Block P1??
Original post by xxnetanyaxx
Liberty Dock Block P1??

I'm in liberty dock P1.23, I have no idea as to what the numbers mean though haha.
I'm P3 so different floor.

Lime-Jelly, P is the block, 1 is the floor, 2 is your flat and the 3 is your personal room number. Have just been told bout this myself lol :smile:
Reply 10
Im in Block P floor 2?
Im going to be staying in liberty dock, when did you guys get your room numbers?
Original post by AlexanderStuart

When and how did you find out your flat number?!?!
I was emailed weeks ago!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm H4.12
Anyone in Block E? I've found an array of blocks but no one in E.
Original post by givemestrength
I'm P3 so different floor.

Lime-Jelly, P is the block, 1 is the floor, 2 is your flat and the 3 is your personal room number. Have just been told bout this myself lol :smile:

ah thanks! I've only found two flat mates so far. I had a look on fb and there isn't a group just for people living in block P this year, but we should totally make one :smile:
Reply 17
Anyone in the same flat as P1.15?
I'm in K block, 2nd floor. Anyone near hit me up!
Original post by JR1234
Anyone in the same flat as P1.15?

Meeeeee! P1.11 we're flatmates hahah. Do you have facebook?

Quick Reply

Latest