The Student Room Group
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website

Chester Shared Accommodation

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Aimsy14
sounds good :smile: im going on a campus tour on Friday so im going to look out for properties as well i'll message you if i find anything, if you want :smile:

Yeah that would be really helpful, thanks!
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website
Original post by hazelnuthotchoc
I live near Stafford so not too far from you! :smile:

i'm from stoke! also looking for people to share with!
Original post by Aimsy14
sounds good :smile: im going on a campus tour on Friday so im going to look out for properties as well i'll message you if i find anything, if you want :smile:

Hey, just wondering if you managed to find any accommodation? I'm going tomorrow to look around and was wondering if you were still interested in sharing?
Reply 23
Original post by Alice Godding
Hey, just wondering if you managed to find any accommodation? I'm going tomorrow to look around and was wondering if you were still interested in sharing?

year im still interested :smile: unfortunately the places i visited were all taken , but i talked to the accommodation officer and she said that there is always new properties being put :smile: its just a matter of waiting :frown:
Original post by Aimsy14
year im still interested :smile: unfortunately the places i visited were all taken , but i talked to the accommodation officer and she said that there is always new properties being put :smile: its just a matter of waiting :frown:

Okay, I will have a look tomorrow and see what I can find :smile: If you would like to add me on Facebook it might be easier to talk on there. It's just Alice Godding :smile:
Reply 25
Original post by Alice Godding
Okay, I will have a look tomorrow and see what I can find :smile: If you would like to add me on Facebook it might be easier to talk on there. It's just Alice Godding :smile:

Awesome my name is Aimee Miller :smile:
Iyahh Alice and Aimee I'm also looking for someone to share with, I can't find a house anywhere either it's proper stressing me out!
Reply 27
Original post by BethanyRobinson
Iyahh Alice and Aimee I'm also looking for someone to share with, I can't find a house anywhere either it's proper stressing me out!

Hey yeah i went to Chester on Friday and spoke with the accommodation officer and she said that we just have to keep looking and that new properties will come on the site. waiting is really stressful :frown:
Original post by BethanyRobinson

Hey, I went to look around yesterday but it looked like mostly everything was taken. I'm still waiting to see if anything shows up
Reply 29
Hey I'm having such a problem looking for accommodation 😩 just wondering if you heard anything yet ? I have been calling all day but everywhere is taken 😫

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'd be really interested!

Please message me back if you're still keen, many thanks.
I'd love to share as well! I'm looking for accommodation as well!
Reply 32
Original post by Katie.C
Hey I'm having such a problem looking for accommodation just wondering if you heard anything yet ? I have been calling all day but everywhere is taken

Posted from TSR Mobile

I dont have anythinhg too, I had a list of properities to see on viewing today but all of them were all ready taken- i am so scared... I will be left with nothing
Reply 33
I'm really scared to iv been looking at flats to rent because I don't think I'm going to get anything I have viewings today but not a clue what's going to happen

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending