The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Reply 1
iz like NO ONE doing this course or something..?
pretty cool...
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Reply 2
taz35
iz like NO ONE doing this course or something..?
pretty cool...

Maybe ppl are getting fed up of you posting hundreds of different posts on the same board! :rolleyes:
Reply 3
Hoofbeat
Maybe ppl are getting fed up of you posting hundreds of different posts on the same board! :rolleyes:

But he's(assuming he is male) only got 16 posts. So that was a bit harsh of you to say that.:cool:
However he started a thread with nothing in it, just the title computers and business studies? so its a bit hard to reply when we don't know wot ur after.:confused:
Reply 4
jyuk
But he's(assuming he is male) only got 16 posts. So that was a bit harsh of you to say that.:cool:
However he started a thread with nothing in it, just the title computers and business studies? so its a bit hard to reply when we don't know wot ur after.:confused:

Yeah, but I didn't really mean that he/she had hundreds of posts it's just why did they have to start like 5 different threads on the same board. Personally, when I notice that all of the top threads are by the same person I do think it's either a way of getting more posts, or they're very bored!
Reply 5
Hoofbeat
Yeah, but I didn't really mean that he/she had hundreds of posts it's just why did they have to start like 5 different threads on the same board. Personally, when I notice that all of the top threads are by the same person I do think it's either a way of getting more posts, or they're very bored!

Oh yeh, just found a load of computers and business threads. Sorry.
Reply 6
hahha...it waz a way to get ppl to answer them...well iguess it didnt work after all...no im not a guy lols
Reply 7
taz35
hahha...it waz a way to get ppl to answer them...well iguess it didnt work after all...no im not a guy lols

Oops, sorry. Wot is your question exactly?
Reply 8
waz wondering whos doing this as well..

Latest