The Student Room Group
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews

St Andrews 2014 Applicants (2015 entry)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by trubadur
Did anyone hear about offers or rejections for EU applicants for Chemistry?
Thanks in advance:smile:

Hey, I was having a look on Twitter for when the majority of offers were released last year: it seemed to happen at the very end of February to mid-March. Don't worry, you'll get your offer; even if the wait is longer than would be liked.
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews
Original post by CaitlinDy
Hey, I was having a look on Twitter for when the majority of offers were released last year: it seemed to happen at the very end of February to mid-March. Don't worry, you'll get your offer; even if the wait is longer than would be liked.

Thanks.You're very kind:smile:
Original post by Calllu-m
I do Arabic and IR, and I'd recommend picking up Persian, as it's easier than Arabic and less of a workload than Arabic and Russian in tandem

Thanks for the heads up! I figured as my sister takes Arabic and the work load seems crazy haha. I really like persian and I think it would complement Russian nicely. Can I ask where you are from and how you find the course? Thanks!!
Reply 903
Just wondered if any more unconditionals for Physics?? Congrats to those who have them!
Reply 904
Original post by nasosrossonero
Did any economics applicant receive an offer from St Andrews ?

I have an offer for economics and IR. I'm an international applicant though.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 905
On their Study Abroad section, St Andrews reference "Junior Honours", "Sub-Honours" etc. Does anyone know what this means? Are they like names for each year?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by RTJ1996
On their Study Abroad section, St Andrews reference "Junior Honours", "Sub-Honours" etc. Does anyone know what this means? Are they like names for each year?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sub-Honours are the first two years. Junior Honours I believe is the third year.
Reply 907
I just received an offer for Computer Science at St Andrews. I'm an RUK applicant from England. Good luck everybody else! It looks like they're being sent out now :smile:
Original post by JHart96
I just received an offer for Computer Science at St Andrews. I'm an RUK applicant from England. Good luck everybody else! It looks like they're being sent out now :smile:

Congrats:congrats:
I received an unconditional for Computer Science this morning :smile: Looks like I'm going to St Andrews!
Original post by BethanyN
I received an unconditional for Computer Science this morning :smile: Looks like I'm going to St Andrews!

congrats:clap2:

Well done!! See you there!
Original post by trubadur
congrats:clap2:

Thanks! :smile:
Original post by CaitlinDy
Well done!! See you there!

Thank you! Well done on your offer too!! :smile:

Yay! Congrats!! 👏
Original post by CrisSBaader
Yay! Congrats!! ������

Thanks! :smile:
Any US students going to an offer holders event?
Original post by JHart96

Congratulations!!
Friend got unconditional for compsci if firmed..gah

I want to hear back
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Friend got unconditional for compsci if firmed..gah

I think your friend must be mistaken, as we do not make such offers.

As you will have noticed, Computer Science offers have started going out and I hope to see some of you at our Saturday Visiting Days in March and April.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending