The Student Room Group

Priority remark?

Can I send of for a priority remark or not for my as levels? Online it says for AS or A level and on the sheet I need to give in it says just A level? Thanks
Priority remarks are only for when you've got a university offer which depends on a remark coming back as a higher grade. If you've only finished your AS year you cannot get a priority remark, because your grade is not a priority and you don't have a university place depending on that grade.
Original post by Cammuir
Can I send of for a priority remark or not for my as levels? Online it says for AS or A level and on the sheet I need to give in it says just A level? Thanks

Priority remarks are for people whose university offers (which expire on the 31st August) depend on the results of those remarks. You can't get priority remarks for AS exams because that would be unfair on people with A2 exams who actually need those remarks done quickly.
Reply 3
Original post by Pectorac
Priority remarks are only for when you've got a university offer which depends on a remark coming back as a higher grade. If you've only finished your AS year you cannot get a priority remark, because your grade is not a priority and you don't have a university place depending on that grade.

Great thanks very much.

Quick Reply

Latest