The Student Room Group

accounting apprentice

i just got an email telling me to come for enrollment tomorrow.... it says i will be having online assessments for english maths and ICT.... Does anyone have any idea what kind of things will i be asked/assessed any help is appreciated. :smile::smile::smile::smile:
Original post by humzzy
i just got an email telling me to come for enrollment tomorrow.... it says i will be having online assessments for english maths and ICT.... Does anyone have any idea what kind of things will i be asked/assessed any help is appreciated. :smile::smile::smile::smile:

They're really easy little tests done on a laptop (usually) just to check your levels, if you passed GCSE english/maths and have basic ICT knowledge, you'll be fine
Reply 2
Original post by chelseabelle
They're really easy little tests done on a laptop (usually) just to check your levels, if you passed GCSE english/maths and have basic ICT knowledge, you'll be fine

thanks i got an A in maths and 2 B's for english however i have not done GCSE ICT and as it is an accounting apprenticeship will i be tested on how to use microsoft excel? and if u dnt mind me asking... have you ever done these online tests?
You'll breeze it, it's super easy as long as you can get online and follow the instructions, it asks you to search something into google and things like that, I have done the online tests and they're the really easy ones! :smile:
My apprenticeship is business and I didn't do GCSE ICT so I have to do a test with college (which is equivalent to a C grade GCSE! :smile: )
Your mentor will help you with the Excel part, but it's just formulas it's fairly easy and you won't be put in for your test until you're ready!
Reply 4
Original post by chelseabelle
You'll breeze it, it's super easy as long as you can get online and follow the instructions, it asks you to search something into google and things like that, I have done the online tests and they're the really easy ones! :smile:
My apprenticeship is business and I didn't do GCSE ICT so I have to do a test with college (which is equivalent to a C grade GCSE! :smile: )
Your mentor will help you with the Excel part, but it's just formulas it's fairly easy and you won't be put in for your test until you're ready!

omg thanks so much!!!!:tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending