The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

HagerVor
Havn't you F***ed off and got a job yet?

You're 35 for christs sake.

:p: i havent seen you about for yonks :p:

he's 35?? oh yeah but hes a student surely?
They've probably built up the scenario in their head where you reciprocate their feelings. For someone not to is a harsh reality check that you don't feel the same way. A useful realtiy check, but a harsh one all the same. In theory you may not be upset about someone telling you they love you and not reciprocting, but in practice you may feel guilty. Maybe upset is going a little far, it wouldn't be your fault you don't feel the same way, but certainly guilt I'd imagine :smile: xxx
It spoils things, you're friends with a guy things are good then he says he loves you and how can you be friends anymore? He's just spolit them because you now know what he'll be thinking. Then come the questions of was he ever really your friend or was it all just to get in your pants. Then you wonder what he is thinking of you, it gets creepy and uncomfortable.
One friend did this to me and I have a boyfriend, he's friends with my boyfriend. How uncomfortable had he made things there
Lads always do this, I have only ever had three guy friends who havn't at one point 'fallen in love' with me (I'm not being bigheaded, personally I don't think I'm all that to look at) which also brings up the question, were they ever really good friends.

Plain and simply it complicates situation, it makes me uncomfortable, I already have a boyfriend I'm happy with therefore I don't need to know who else likes me and I'd rather not know. These are the reasons why it upsets me and I stop talking to anyone who does this.

Anonymous= it relates to a thread I once posted...anonymous for a good reason :wink:
Reply 23
unfinished sympathy
:p: i havent seen you about for yonks :p:

he's 35?? oh yeah but hes a student surely?

missed you too my love :wink:

Yup, look at his profile.

And judging from his post history i don't think he was capable of passing GCSE's - so unless he is still studying for them then I think I have to conclude that no, he is not a student.

Latest

Trending

Trending