The Student Room Group

Nutrition background reading

Hi everyone. I'm hoping to study nutrition at uni starting in 2015 so at the moment I've been trying to write a really strong personal statement in order to get uni offers as I didn't do as well in my AS results as I had hoped :frown:

The key thing I am missing from my personal statement is BACKGROUND READING and I'm at a bit of a loss on where to start.

Does anybody know what books I should be reading or have any good suggestions of books which would be useful for this?

Thank you in advance :smile:
Original post by LindyC
Hi everyone. I'm hoping to study nutrition at uni starting in 2015 so at the moment I've been trying to write a really strong personal statement in order to get uni offers as I didn't do as well in my AS results as I had hoped :frown:

The key thing I am missing from my personal statement is BACKGROUND READING and I'm at a bit of a loss on where to start.

Does anybody know what books I should be reading or have any good suggestions of books which would be useful for this?

Thank you in advance :smile:

Hey, I've popped this in the university subject forum as I think you should be able to get more replies here :smile: :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by Puddles the Monkey
Hey, I've popped this in the university subject forum as I think you should be able to get more replies here :smile: :smile:

Thank you! I'm new to this :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by LindyC
Thank you! I'm new to this :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

"Bad Science" by Ben Goldacre is a great book for any potential health student to read!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by Hype en Ecosse
"Bad Science" by Ben Goldacre is a great book for any potential health student to read!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks, I'll check it out!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending