The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
guccilittlepiggy
don't you :eek: me! :p:

haha!
Reply 21
muncrun
From a CV standpoint, Sheffield - by a country mile.

:ditto:
How can you economically justify attendance of starbucks ... its so expensive. You want to travel round here ... starbucks it 1/2 the price at least.
Reply 23
guccilittlepiggy
don't you :eek: me! :p:

I found it hard to refrain!
Reply 24
Lewis-HuStuJCR
How can you economically justify attendance of starbucks ... its so expensive. You want to travel round here ... starbucks it 1/2 the price at least.

somehow i think popping to singapore jsut for the sake of a 1/2 starbucks may prove to be more expensive in the long run and short run actually lol
Well yeah, but I never go there at home because I dont want to slip into personal insolvency when I become a caffeine dependent starbucks junky and cant afford to fuel my habit.
Reply 26
Lewis-HuStuJCR
Well yeah, but I never go there at home because I dont want to slip into personal insolvency when I become a caffeine dependent starbucks junky and cant afford to fuel my habit.

i dont drink coffee its all about frapps lol! if i need caffeine i'll just have some proplus same effect and no nasty coffee lol
Fraps are brill ... had one in Malaysia for like a quid!
Reply 28
Lewis-HuStuJCR
Fraps are brill ... had one in Malaysia for like a quid!

i hate you lewis.

lol just kidding but! i think you should now posted us all some £1 fraps they'll make it one piece, maybe!
Reply 29
Aber is a nice, friendly place but I wouldn't recommend it (and I go there) purely because the career prospects aren't as good as other places. It just depends on what you want out of your degree. I haven't done too badly, I've had a vac scheme and interviews for tcs (no tc yet though!), but none of my friends have been this lucky. Maybe I'm just bitter about my own lack of tc though :mad:
Reply 30
I go to Liverpool and love it but I'd say Sheffield is probably the most respected from the 3 you wana choose from.
Reply 31
I don't think Liverpool is that far behind Sheffield.
guccilittlepiggy
I'm really ashamed to admit that I checked the my uni's accommodation in terms of proximity to starbucks :redface:

Don't be ashamed - most of my major decisions are made with regard to Starbucks lol! :p: :wink:
Reply 33
Well there isn't a starbucks in my town:/
Reply 34
kirstinx
Well there isn't a starbucks in my town:/

eurgh!! how do you cope lol i spent two hours in SB yday and i spent 1hour in there today! and i didnt spend a penny lol
Reply 35
Perfectly well, I dont go into the town:p: I dont have time now I am self teaching.:/
I hate the ppl who just sit in there lol, go find a bar and drink some real stuff :wink:_
Reply 37
Lewis-HuStuJCR
I hate the ppl who just sit in there lol, go find a bar and drink some real stuff :wink:_

haha lol everyone else bought stuff and today people bought stuff for me! so its not that bad.

kirstin i'm still confused what your doin now are you self teaching everything, or just some stuff. nd goin to college for the rest or.... lol
Lewis-HuStuJCR

at 11 AM??
Reply 39
guccilittlepiggy
at 11 AM??

where did 11am come form lol

Latest

Trending

Trending