The Student Room Group
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website

Kent Clearing Applicants - Waiting

Scroll to see replies

Original post by vxox
but which one are you studying at Medway or Canterbury? cause if your studying at Medway there is no point getting accommodation at Canterbury...

I'll be studying at Canterbury. At this moment in time, I don't really mind where I am, it's more what type of accommodation I receive as a offer.
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website
Reply 21
Original post by TheHappyT-Rex
I'll be studying at Canterbury. At this moment in time, I don't really mind where I am, it's more what type of accommodation I receive as a offer.

ohhhh, well you won't get any at Medway then cause it's soo small, but good luck with Canterbury
Reply 22
Original post by vxox
but which one are you studying at Medway or Canterbury? cause if your studying at Medway there is no point getting accommodation at Canterbury...

How do you know where ur studying?
Reply 23
Original post by sam.w17
How do you know where ur studying?

Law :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
Any update from student finance ??????
Reply 25
Original post by TheHappyT-Rex
Is that definite, the date, or just speculative? The wait is killing me :/

That's what everyone has told me when I've been calling up so I'm assuming so... The wait is killing me too!
Hi all,

University of Kent are still busy allocating rooms so if you haven't heard yet i'm sure they will be in touch, Liberty Quays accommodates mainly Medway students but also some students from Canterbury, we also accommodate Greenwich and Canterbury Christchurch students. If you're waiting to hear about your accommodation then do get in touch with the Uni accommodation office. Don't forget you can also Like Liberty Quays on Facebook and meet your new flatmates there.

All the best

Paul
Reply 27
Original post by PaulW@LibertyLiving
Hi all,

University of Kent are still busy allocating rooms so if you haven't heard yet i'm sure they will be in touch, Liberty Quays accommodates mainly Medway students but also some students from Canterbury, we also accommodate Greenwich and Canterbury Christchurch students. If you're waiting to hear about your accommodation then do get in touch with the Uni accommodation office. Don't forget you can also Like Liberty Quays on Facebook and meet your new flatmates there.

All the best

Paul

As a Canterbury student can I request to share with fellow students from Canterbury if I apply to Liberty Quays?
Original post by Isabele
As a Canterbury student can I request to share with fellow students from Canterbury if I apply to Liberty Quays?

I see PaulW hasn't been online in a few days - I really don't know a lot about the Medway campus or it's accomm, but for this, I don't feel there's any harm in asking that when applying. By asking, the worst they can say is they're not sure and the best is of course fulfilling your request!
Hi, I applied to Kent as my firm but was unsuccessful thus applied through clearing and waiting for UCAS to confirm. I was wondering whether I still keep the accommodation details from befor or if i have to apply again.
Reply 30
Original post by Aliye osman
Hi, I applied to Kent as my firm but was unsuccessful thus applied through clearing and waiting for UCAS to confirm. I was wondering whether I still keep the accommodation details from befor or if i have to apply again.

Hi, I originally got a place in Kent but changed my course through clearing so I'm still "pending" on ucas even though the uni has verified that I'm in. I emailed the accommodation people about this and they said my original earlier application for accommodation still stands. I believe so if you have the same kent portal account you used to apply for accomodation months ago and clearing

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending