The Student Room Group
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham

Medical Students 2014?

Hey!
Thought I'd make a thread so people starting medicine this year can say hi and maybe meet and get to know each other a bit before the start of the year. I'd really like to find people on the same course and maybe even people living in the same accommodation as me.
Let me know! :biggrin:
Original post by AngryPenguin
Hey!
Thought I'd make a thread so people starting medicine this year can say hi and maybe meet and get to know each other a bit before the start of the year. I'd really like to find people on the same course and maybe even people living in the same accommodation as me.

Hey,

Congrats on getting into Brum! Now i'm not a fresher, far from it.... but i'm happy to answer any questions you might have before Freshers week :smile: Don't know when medsoc start telling you about Freshers but the girl organising it all (your VPS) has done a pretty banging job so get excited!
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham
Reply 2
Original post by AngryPenguin
Hey!

Hey! First year medic too and I'm in the same boat.. Don't know anyone on the course and not found any flatmates as of yet... Where is your accommodation?
Reply 3
Hey! I've found a couple of flatmates, I'm in Liberty Court.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending