The Student Room Group
Students at work, Bath Spa University
Bath Spa University
Bath

Bath spa 2014 english literature

Hey just wondering if anyone on here is studying English Literature starting 2014?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by DannyWhitebread
Hey just wondering if anyone on here is studying English Literature starting 2014?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I am mate, but I'm doing a joint honours with creative writing.traveling far?
Students at work, Bath Spa University
Bath Spa University
Bath
Just from Kent?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Whereabouts you coming from? And where's your accommodation?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Whereabouts you coming from? And where's your accommodation?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Newcastle pal, join the FB group there's quite a few
Original post by outlawbuck
Newcastle pal, join the FB group there's quite a few

What's the Facebook group called?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yep. Just doing it by itself though. Might change that when I get there, depending.
Original post by WeeMeghann
Yep. Just doing it by itself though. Might change that when I get there, depending.

I'm also just doing a major in lit but thinking to dual it with creative writing?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm also just doing a major in lit but thinking to dual it with creative writing?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I was exactly like you, I went for joint with CW in the end
Original post by outlawbuck
I was exactly like you, I went for joint with CW in the end

What changed your mind?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I might do the same but maybe Performing Arts or Publishing or Creative Writing, the world is seemingly my oyster :P
Original post by WeeMeghann
I might do the same but maybe Performing Arts or Publishing or Creative Writing, the world is seemingly my oyster :P

Haha add me on Facebook if you want, actually have someone to relatively know in September : Danny Whitebread

Posted from TSR Mobile
Haha add me on Facebook if you want, actually have someone to relatively know in September : Danny Whitebread

Which one are you? :smile: I'm Meghann McKeague
Hey guys!

I was a first year last year and I was the Student Course Rep for English Literature, so if you have any questions whatsoever don't hesitate to contact me on here, or for a faster response you can tweet me a DM @tinoprinzi. I also studied Creative Writing so if you have any questions about that feel free to ask me about that course too.

If you do have twitter, give @EnglishBSU a follow too. The page is run by the department and has tons of great information and are also quite quick at answering questions!

:-)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending