The Student Room Group
Ulster University
Ulster University
Visit website

Anyone staying in Cranagh Village

Anyone for the Cranagh and what are you studying? I wanna know people before I get there (:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Yes, media studies and production.

Edit:
I may have just seen your post on facebook, you are in my friends block but he MAY want to swap with me to be with one of our friends.
(edited 9 years ago)
Ulster University
Ulster University
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Pronshi

Edit:
I may have just seen your post on facebook, you are in my friends block but he MAY want to swap with me to be with one of our friends.

Block J, flat 5? :smile:
And I'm for interactive media arts :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by sh0otingstar
Block J, flat 5? :smile:
And I'm for interactive media arts :smile:

It says Cranagh Village, 2nd Floor, Flat 5, Room J5-4.
I am totally confused how these work I assume thats block J?
Reply 4
Original post by Pronshi
It says Cranagh Village, 2nd Floor, Flat 5, Room J5-4.
I am totally confused how these work I assume thats block J?

You're in the same flat as me then and yeah it's block J, flat 5:smile:
Reply 5
You're in the same flat as me then and yeah it's block J, flat 5:smile:

Well I added you from your post on facebook.
Well that's my friends room atm but we are swapping, he is just on hoilday atm.
Reply 6
Original post by Pronshi
Well I added you from your post on facebook.
Well that's my friends room atm but we are swapping, he is just on hoilday atm.

Yeah I accepted and ah righty no worries :smile: have you found anyone else on here or facebook that'll be in the same flat as us?
Reply 7
Yeah I accepted and ah righty no worries :smile: have you found anyone else on here or facebook that'll be in the same flat as us?

No one at all. I'm guessing it will most likely be 3 guys and 2 girls or 3 girls and 2 guys. I seen the guy post about something dying behind our fridge so that's worrying! haha :biggrin:
Reply 8
Original post by Pronshi
No one at all. I'm guessing it will most likely be 3 guys and 2 girls or 3 girls and 2 guys. I seen the guy post about something dying behind our fridge so that's worrying! haha :biggrin:

Yeah that's most likely how it'll go and hahah yeah I didn't know what to reply to him when he said that!;o hopefully it'll be all cleaned up by the time we get there haha
Reply 9
Yeah that's most likely how it'll go and hahah yeah I didn't know what to reply to him when he said that!;o hopefully it'll be all cleaned up by the time we get there haha

I commented asking him what died.
I think he is keeping you going, if isn't I will go down to his room and get him up to clean it because I'm not haha. :biggrin:
Original post by Pronshi
I commented asking him what died.
I think he is keeping you going, if isn't I will go down to his room and get him up to clean it because I'm not haha. :biggrin:

I won't be cleaning it either haha, but hopefully he is keeping me going then:biggrin:
Reply 11
I won't be cleaning it either haha, but hopefully he is keeping me going then:biggrin:

Sure keep an eye out and if you see anyone else message me and i'll do the same! :smile: Found anyone doing your course?
Original post by Pronshi
Sure keep an eye out and if you see anyone else message me and i'll do the same! :smile: Found anyone doing your course?

Will do :smile: and yeah, i've found 2 people and it turns out i know one of them already :smile: have you?
Reply 13
Will do :smile: and yeah, i've found 2 people and it turns out i know one of them already :smile: have you?

3 of my friends going are doing the same course but they are all living together after I swap. (Felt bad for my friend.) :eek:
I seen a few people who posted on the facebook thing gonna comment tomorrow as it's late. lol :biggrin:
Original post by Pronshi
3 of my friends going are doing the same course but they are all living together after I swap. (Felt bad for my friend.) :eek:
I seen a few people who posted on the facebook thing gonna comment tomorrow as it's late. lol :biggrin:

at least you already know a few people then:smile: and aww, what block are they in? Why didnt yous all ask the uni to put yous all together?:smile:
Reply 15
at least you already know a few people then:smile: and aww, what block are they in? Why didnt yous all ask the uni to put yous all together?:smile:

J block in flat 2. Because wouldn't be fair on other people and plus I actually think it's better meeting randomers and having to live with them.
Life skills! haha :tongue:
Original post by Pronshi

Edit:
I'm in for media studies and production!!! I'm in block E, first floor, flat 4!
Reply 17
Original post by Gemmamajor95
I'm in for media studies and production!!! I'm in block E, first floor, flat 4!

Hey want us to add you on a chat on facebook?
A girl named Kristina made a facebook chat for everyone.
If you want. :biggrin:
Original post by Pronshi
Hey want us to add you on a chat on facebook?
A girl named Kristina made a facebook chat for everyone.
If you want. :biggrin:
yes please that would be so nice! My name is Gemma Major :smile:)
Reply 19
Original post by Gemmamajor95
yes please that would be so nice! My name is Gemma Major :smile:)

I think I added you, hopefully anyway.
Was your previous work as a terrorist? haha :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest