The Student Room Group
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool

Egyptology anyone?

Like the title says, anyone here studying Egyptology this year? :smile:

At first, I applied for Egyptology and Classical Studies, but then I decided to just drop Classics and do some %100 Egyptology in my first year.. yes, I'm quite obsessed with Egypt haha :biggrin:

Super excited to start, so it would be really interesting to know whether anyone here took Egyptology? :smile:
Reply 1
Doing ancient history but hoping to do 25% in Egyptology if there are spaces! Have a passion for Rome but interested in so many aspects of ancient history haha
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool
Original post by Benstar55
Doing ancient history but hoping to do 25% in Egyptology if there are spaces! Have a passion for Rome but interested in so many aspects of ancient history haha

Awesome. I thought of doing half archeology or ancient history, but then I'd like to focus on Egyptology and perhaps do something mixed in the second year if they let you.. :smile:
Reply 3
Hey :smile: I'm going into my 2nd Year of Egyptology at Liverpool when I go back, really enjoyed First Year! If you want to know anything or ask any questions then I'm happy to help if I can :smile:
Original post by Beth2013
Hey :smile: I'm going into my 2nd Year of Egyptology at Liverpool when I go back, really enjoyed First Year! If you want to know anything or ask any questions then I'm happy to help if I can :smile:

How's it going?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending