The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
Is it weird ? I know 3 years is not a lot but is it weird ? As long has no sexual activity is involved would it be classified okay ?

At least wait till they are 16
I think it's fine, I have been with guys before and it's been a 3-5 year difference and nothing sexual activity was there really, if you're okay with it then go for it, you shouldn't care what other people think!
I think it's a bit odd... But I suppose you can't help who you fall for.
Would the 18 year old be turning 19 before the 15 year old turns 16?
I think its a bit weird.
You could be in 2nd year university and they would still have years of school to go.
It is not the age gap (28 and 25, 23 and 20 are obviously fine), but rather, those exact ages which make it wrong.
If they 'do anything' the older one will probably be done for statutory rape. :/

Small-ish age gap but not advisory at your ages. Even a 16 and 19 year isn't seen as good so you'll risk a lot with a 15 year old.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
its wrong... really wrong. 3 years in that age group is big
Original post by Mr...
Rape is involuntary to one person...

Read up on what STATUTORY rape is before you argue with me Jan. :colonhash:

(Caps because there is no bold, sorry)
Posted from TSR Mobile
If no sexual activity is involved then it's fine

Original post by Paras Agarwal
PAEDOPHILE !!!!!!!! :coma:

Incorrect do your research
Original post by Aki1aki
Paedo paedo PAEDOOOOOO!!!! Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by Paras Agarwal
PAEDOPHILE !!!!!!!! :coma:

Here we go... The childish. :rolleyes:

I'll admit that it might been seen as verging on perverted though.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Legally fine. Sexual activity = stat rape. Also, a bit weird. But, since it's legal, do as you wish.
Original post by Mr...
:cough: I know what it is... However if the girl wants to do it, it technically isn't rape. :colonhash:

(I put it in bold for you)

Sure thing. :rolleyes: Well yeah, that is why it's called STATUTORY rape. The younger person is not 'able' to make that decision (by law) for themselves.

You want to put that word bold for me again bubs? Thank you. :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Mr...
I know what it is... However if the girl wants to do it, it technically isn't rape. :colonhash:

15 year olds can't consent- they are not capable of giving legally recognised consent - it's rape.
Reply 13
Just... no.
Original post by danconway
15 year olds can't consent- they are not capable of giving legally recognised consent - it's rape.

Like I said Mr... You tell him! Thank you. :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
As long as the two people are not immature and can understand each other, then it seems reasonable. But still weird... one can be doing A levels and the other GCSE... lol.
16 = age of consent
Original post by inachigeek21
As long as the two people are not immature and can understand each other, then it seems reasonable. But still weird... one can be doing A levels and the other GCSE... lol.

There's a girl in my school who is now going into year 12 who's dating and sexually active (iirc) with a guy who's in second year of uni.
Reply 18
Original post by Mr...
I know what it is... However if the girl wants to do it, it technically isn't rape. :colonhash:

Original post by karmacrunch
If they 'do anything' the older one will probably be done for statutory rape. :/ .

youre wrong, Karmacrunch is right
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Mr...
There you go :unimpressed:

:K:

I've been bested :getmecoat:

Bye bye :goaway: :p::biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending