The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Reply 2
Excellent news...those sort of gypsies are scum of the earth and need to be wiped off the face of the planet.
Reply 3
a tank wouldve been far more effective :biggrin:
The Article
Mr Roberts, who is married with a 12-year-old daughter

lol

Just...lol
Reply 5
Whats lol about a guy being married and having a 12 year old daughter?
I was presuming I wouldn't be the only one who read "married with his 12 year old daughter"... Maybe I was mistaken.

Oh cmon, he's from Lincolnshire! We all know farmers from Lincolnshire are just one big happy family.
Reply 7

it also says...

But Mr Roberts, 46, who rents Grange Farm near Immingham, North East Lincolnshire from wealthy landowner Lord Yarborough, ignored the man's pleas and moved the caravan and its passenger off his land before dumping them both.

I have as little sympathy for 'wealthy landowner Lords' as I do for those squatters. They're both the scum of the earth.
its amazing how so many people scream about vigilante justice and say uphold the law and yet so many people applaud this action

and im one of them well done to the guy
Reply 9
The farmer is a hero:biggrin:
Reply 10
:smile:
now that i would of love to have seen.
slightly off topic but does anyone know if the trespassing laws are still in place-i seem to recall reading that they were enforced anymore.
Reply 12
that's the way to do it!

god i hate gypsies i remember when i lived up north they were always around causing trouble and they always smelled of urine.

ugh!

he should have dumped that caravan into a lake LOL.
Reply 13
Hahahahahahahahhaahahahhahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahaahahahahahahahah

Oh That Is Good, It Should Happen More Often
You have to admire that!
Reply 15
ForeverIsMyName
lol

Just...lol

I hate to think of the children...

All power to Mr. Roberts, the police should have been doing that for him in the first place.
Reply 16
El Scotto

it also says...

I have as little sympathy for 'wealthy landowner Lords' as I do for those squatters. They're both the scum of the earth.

He's the scum of the Earth for owning land, that he no doubt inherited. My, someone does have a chip on their shoulders...should we 'redistribute' the wealth? :rolleyes:.
Reply 17
I'm not sure which is worse; squatters or Daily Mail-reading scum.
Reply 18
Leg end. Trust the Daily Mail though.
Reply 19
Someone buy that man a drink!!!

Latest

Trending

Trending