The Student Room Group
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website

accommodation at Hertfordshire University

Hey guys, I've recently been given an accommodation offer on Dehavilland Campus
Room details: Single En-Suite, SAR Flat 05 Room 06, Sarratt, de Havilland The total cost of the accommodation for the contract period is: £5,133.24
Accommodation deposit (retained for duration of occupation): £400

However I really wanted a place on College Lane as that is where my course is based and was wondering if there is anyone who is interested in swapping.
Choices I was looking at were:

1st Choice
College Lane Campus - Bellingham Court - Enhanced
2nd Choice
College Lane Campus - Spalding Court - Enhanced
3rd Choice
College Lane Campus - Bellingham Court - Townhouse
4th Choice
College Lane Campus - Telford Court - Premium Single

It would be so great if someone was looking to swap too, if not then I wouldn't mind staying there in the beginning (:
Reply 1
I have got the same problem as you, and been given a room in the same building when i had chosen the four same options! The journey to my lectures is 20 mins by walk!
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website
ive got teleford court single if interested
Reply 3
Never mind, got given a new offer; an enhanced room on spalding court (:
Reply 4
Original post by Dontay
I have got the same problem as you, and been given a room in the same building when i had chosen the four same options! The journey to my lectures is 20 mins by walk!

Hey, try emailing them as that's what I did and I now have a new room college lane which is one of the ones I originally wanted and if they don't have anything more now they may do so later so they can put a note on your record to offer you a new room if one becomes available so they'll transfer you.
Reply 5
Original post by ToyinA
Hey, try emailing them as that's what I did and I now have a new room college lane which is one of the ones I originally wanted and if they don't have anything more now they may do so later so they can put a note on your record to offer you a new room if one becomes available so they'll transfer you.

Hey,

Could i have the accommodation email you used? Thanks!
Original post by Dontay

There is a free shuttle bus which runs every 15 minutes from the de have campus, and it's at least a 30 minute walk
Reply 7
Original post by Dontay
Hey,

Could i have the accommodation email you used? Thanks!

[email protected]
Reply 8
Hi there
I just got allocated a room in De Havilland, Ashwell Flat 06 Room 01.

Looking to swap for a room in De Havilland Kimpton, or a twin room in Bellingham court.
Reply 9
Can You tell me like university accomodation rules like in twin room if am a boy then can i get a girl or will any girl be there atleast next door.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending