The Student Room Group

Why do Indians hate pakistan so much?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by slade p
Actually partition was a good thing, if any indian moans about it then i don't know why because there would be more problems if it was one country, thinking it would of been fairly stable is pure fantasy. It was a blessing in disguise.

Good thing for India in the long run I guess, but bad for Pakistan. Which is why they're jell.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by toxiictests
Pakistan is one of the worst countries around lol, so don't get on your high horse and think it's good. UK is like 50x better which is why grandparents/parents came here lol.

Yo...
First of all i don't ride on horses!
Second of all u don't know NOTHING about Pakistan so u can just zip that big gob of yours :biggrin:
Last but not least...I was born in the UK i didn't flipin migrate here okay...and my grandpa only came here cuz he actually trained up 4 the second world war.
So BEFORE judging u freak...GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT!!! :s-smilie:
I don't understand the hate too but they will always be one.
The simple reason for this is....*drum roll*

Because everyone lives in the past

Ask any hater and they will give you some (most probably twisted) version of history combined with the worst current news for that country.

-__________________-

And I have met Pakistanis who hate Indians, or Bengalis who hate Pakistanis, or Indians hating Bengalis etc. etc. There's always one nut case filling with hate over something people cannot control.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by KittyRe-play
Yo...
First of all i don't ride on horses!
Second of all u don't know NOTHING about Pakistan so u can just zip that big gob of yours :biggrin:
Last but not least...I was born in the UK i didn't flipin migrate here okay...and my grandpa only came here cuz he actually trained up 4 the second world war.
So BEFORE judging u freak...GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT!!! :s-smilie:

Your family could have went back to Pakistan, the U.K didn't need you after the war.

Of course you will be born here if your grandparents came here -_-.

Seriously, you should try to learn how to write because you sound so freshy. I am mean, I ain't perfect but seriously, I literally feel the freshieness coming from you. Mix of Pakistani/British chav culture :P.
Reply 85
Original post by de_monies
I dont think it is? I use that quote a lot, but I think it's from an old novel?

I remember gadaffi using it in one of his speeches, didn't know he borrowed it :colondollar:
Reply 86
Original post by slade p
worry about your pathetic basket case country, you pakistanis are so bitter aren't you and desperate to equal or better india. you people are sad.

not sure were u got ur info from mate, but I haven't met a single Bangladeshi that hates Pakistanis :P
Reply 87
Original post by user1150
not sure were u got ur info from mate, but I haven't met a single Bangladeshi that hates Pakistanis :P

You must have not met any, remember 1971?

They won't forget 3 mullion dead.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 88
Original post by Ggmu!
You must have not met any, remember 1971?

Posted from TSR Mobile

cow urine drinker, stop trying to spread your hate.
Original post by Ggmu!
Yeah this is what I mean, Pashtuns are separate and always have been (although you are mentioned in the Rig Veda as a tribe so you must've been around for a long time as your own people l) but Punjabis and Sindhis share tonnes of their genealogy from North India.

No shame in the being the converted group out of a race of people. But I think it's sad to lose your roots and history.

Posted from TSR Mobile

What exactly is this meant to be indicative of? Someone at some point in your very own ancestry will have made the decision to 'convert' to another belief, irrespective or where it originated. There is no such thing as a 'converted peoples', unless you're using the phrase in the context of time immemorial. So please keep the false dichotomies to yourself, and stop trying to incite division through inflammatory remarks, which are, with all due respect, largely unfounded.

Historically the area has been one under the Mauryan Empire and Mughal Empire. The concept of Akhand Bharat is in in ancient Indian literature. In my opinion the Indians of the subcontinent have always had an idea of what their greater boundaries are, and the people who we call 'our own'. It even encompasses eastern Afghanistan. Although people have taken drastically different paths today, and have marked themselves as separate people now.

The claiming is so pathetic, and I hate to admit but it's something that actually gets on my nerves. I understand SOME people may have this heritage, but not as many who say they do. They just don't want to admit they were they were, kind of, the ones who gave in or adapted to the ways of their foreign rulers.

To me, we aren't so different. In race, likes, dislikes etc. To me we are one people and hope it becomes a peaceful reality one day.

Posted from TSR Mobile

As was said before, and rightly so, time 'doesn't necessarily stop and start at simplistic convenient points in history to suit your [own] ideals'. Migration in and out of the sub-continent far predates the establishment of the Mauryan Empire, so to suggest that there is a 'foreign' class within the society of the sub-continent due to 'conversion' is a hugely ignorant and selective view of history.
Reply 90
Original post by Aurangzeb
What exactly is this meant to be indicative of? Someone at some point in your very own ancestry will have made the decision to 'convert' to another belief, irrespective or where it originated. There is no such thing as a 'converted peoples', unless you're using the phrase in the context of time immemorial. So please keep the false dichotomies to yourself, and stop trying to incite division through inflammatory remarks, which are, with all due respect, largely unfounded.

Historically the area has been one under the Mauryan Empire and Mughal Empire. The concept of Akhand Bharat is in in ancient Indian literature. In my opinion the Indians of the subcontinent have always had an idea of what their greater boundaries are, and the people who we call 'our own'. It even encompasses eastern Afghanistan. Although people have taken drastically different paths today, and have marked themselves as separate people now.

The claiming is so pathetic, and I hate to admit but it's something that actually gets on my nerves. I understand SOME people may have this heritage, but not as many who say they do. They just don't want to admit they were they were, kind of, the ones who gave in or adapted to the ways of their foreign rulers.

To me, we aren't so different. In race, likes, dislikes etc. To me we are one people and hope it becomes a peaceful reality one day.

Posted from TSR Mobile

As was said before, and rightly so, time 'doesn't necessarily stop and start at simplistic convenient points in history to suit your [own] ideals'. Migration in and out of the sub-continent far predates the establishment of the Mauryan Empire, so to suggest that there is a 'foreign' class within the society of the sub-continent due to 'conversion' is a hugely ignorant and selective view of history.

That point (you boldened) was about Pakistanis claiming foreign ancestry when there is none. That is all I referred to, nothing more, nothing less.

And no, there was no 'conversion'. Vedic beliefs have permeated the sub continent from no proto religion.
I didn't say there was a foreign class of people or mean it like that. It's pretty simple, Abrahamic beliefs are foreign and quite contradictory to the originally established Dharmic beliefs of the subcontinent. Nor have I said there is anything inherently wrong with this, there isn't.

Posted from TSR Mobile
This thread makesn me embarrassed to be pakistani:s-smilie: How can some of u be so cocky when we lose all our wars n their country is better :s-smilie: our government cant last a yar without bein other throw.
Original post by user1150

Hahahaha lol
Reply 93
Original post by Ggmu!

That point (you boldened) was about Pakistanis claiming foreign ancestry when there is none. That is all I referred to, nothing more, nothing less.

And no, there was no 'conversion'. Vedic beliefs have permeated the sub continent from no proto religion.
I didn't say there was a foreign class of people or mean it like that. It's pretty simple, Abrahamic beliefs are foreign and quite contradictory to the originally established Dharmic beliefs of the subcontinent. Nor have I said there is anything inherently wrong with this, there isn't.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Like I said I am a turk raja my ancestors were turkish do some research you ignorant person
Reply 94
Original post by aka r

Posted from TSR Mobile

Like I said I am a turk raja my ancestors were turkish do some research you ignorant person

I wasn't referring to you in my post, directly. I'm talking about real life, not TSR.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by toxiictests
Your family could have went back to Pakistan, the U.K didn't need you after the war.

Of course you will be born here if your grandparents came here -_-.

Seriously, you should try to learn how to write because you sound so freshy. I am mean, I ain't perfect but seriously, I literally feel the freshieness coming from you. Mix of Pakistani/British chav culture :P.

Yes we could have gone back but the Brits owed us because we served on their behalf.
I sound freshy? It's so sad :frown:. You are so deprived of any academic knowledge. If you were smart enough you should have known that the form I was talking in is actually known as colloquialisms. It is the jargon i utilise when i am in a rush. Don't bother searching this up on Google because your pea-sized brain cannot comprehend it. You have clearly not studied Spoken language in English language. I AM MEAN AND I MOST CERTAINLY DO NOT ACT LIKE I AM PERFECT:biggrin::cool:
Hate is a strong word, I dislike them.
Reply 97
Original post by College_Dropout
Hate is a strong word, I dislike them.

why? you gotta chill out man

[video="youtube;-160PFUogeI"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-160PFUogeI[/video]
Original post by Ggmu!
LOL. So you only don't hate India because of Islam? Are we justified to hate Pakistan due to the cleansing of Hindus and destruction of mandirs?

Thanks buddy, good to know Islam is your be all and end all for everything.... :rolleyes:

If the hate is only coming from one side, why don't indians kill Pakistanis like a few Pakistanis did with 26/11.

Hope isn't hard to fathom. India doesn't care about Pakistan.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Keyboard warrior.
Reply 99
Original post by shahbaz
Keyboard warrior.

ggmu gets bullied by pakistanis, so he became so called "best friends" with a paki guy so be wouldnt get bullied anymore, i don't blame him for being so mad

Quick Reply

Latest