The Student Room Group

Why do Indians hate pakistan so much?

i started a thread about the current situation in Pakistan and it got completely derailed by a bunch of Indians, why do they hate so much and find every opportunity to take the piss out of us even though India is not like a garden of paradise is it? Plenty of **** happens in India too, so to all you indians out there

[h="1"]people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones![/h]

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
We don't? I am an Indian and I am the OP of the Pakistani Society thread :K:
Reply 2
If Indians TRULY hated Pakistan, you'd know. Indians are rather weak and docile.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ornlu

not all indians do but what really makes me laugh is that there was no Pakistan before the 1940s. So technically people are hating on their own people.
Reply 4
It's wrong to generalise but.. There's probably tension due to the terrorism act that happened not long ago plus the few wars. Also, the siding with the US whereas India is not really aligned with any nation

I'm neither Indian or Pakistani
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 5
Original post by aka r

people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones!

that's Gadhafi's quote right?
Reply 6
Original post by Ornlu

yes but you are one person, and anyway that just shows how tolerant Pakistanis are towards Indians by making you the OP, i have never hated on India and all the Pakistanis i know love India due to the saints from cities such as Ajmer and Barelwi
Reply 7
Original post by NaTaLiiA513
not all indians do but what really makes me laugh is that there was no Pakistan before the 1940s. So technically people are hating on their own people.

majority of Pakistanis do not hate on India due to the number of Islamic saints and scholars that have come from there, it seems like the hate is mostly coming from one side and from mainly hindus
Reply 8
Original post by aka r
majority of Pakistanis do not hate on India due to the number of Islamic saints and scholars that have come from there, it seems like the hate is mostly coming from one side and from mainly hindus

LOL. So you only don't hate India because of Islam? Are we justified to hate Pakistan due to the cleansing of Hindus and destruction of mandirs?

Thanks buddy, good to know Islam is your be all and end all for everything.... :rolleyes:

If the hate is only coming from one side, why don't indians kill Pakistanis like a few Pakistanis did with 26/11.

Hope isn't hard to fathom. India doesn't care about Pakistan.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 9
Original post by Jubz1
It's wrong to generalise but.. There's probably tension due to the terrorism act that happened not long ago plus the few wars. Also, the siding with the US whereas India is not really aligned with any nation

I'm neither Indian or Pakistani

but the hate is almost mostly coming from one side, i know this i have been to Pakistan many times, and all the people i know would love to travel to places like Ajmer and Barelwi where Islamic saints and imams have come from
I think its bengalis that h8 pakistanis

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 11
Original post by Ggmu!
LOL. So you only don't hate India because of Islam? Are we justified to hate Pakistan due to the cleansing of Hindus and destruction of mandirs?

Thanks buddy, good to know Islam is your be all and end all for everything.... :rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

hindus were never cleansed, the amount of hindus that left pakistan the same amount of muslims from India came into Pakistan, and hindus didnt destory mosque rape women? hindus even did it to sikhs, i feel so sorry for sikhs, i hope that they will get there own land (khalistan) i know a sikh guy whos dad was killed by hindus and yes i live and die for Islam
(edited 9 years ago)

And India was never a unified, republican state prior to the 1950's...what's your point?
Reply 13
3 wars with Pakistan. Each time they got their asses kicked.
Original post by aka r

Many scholars are from India however something like can hardly be classed as one-sided. the vendetta between pakistan and India seems to be something that has been going on for a long time so it's hard to judge who which one the 2 is creating chaos.
Reply 15
Original post by abusayyed
I think its bengalis that h8 pakistanis

Posted from TSR Mobile

no? i have loads on bengali friends, we pray together in the same mosque too
Reply 16
They hate us? It's not been apparent to me.
When you're the best of course competitors are gna be jealous of u! Pakistan zindabad! :biggrin: PEACE!
Reply 18
Many scholars are from India however something like can hardly be classed as one-sided. the vendetta between pakistan and India seems to be something that has been going on for a long time so it's hard to judge who which one the 2 is creating chaos.

trust me im pakistani been to pakistan many times, have loads of Pakistani friends, and non of us hating on indians so much, i did work expierence in rolls-royce and the indian freshy guys would never help me out and always mug me off lol
Original post by aka r
trust me im pakistani been to pakistan many times, have loads of Pakistani friends, and non of us hating on indians so much, i did work expierence in rolls-royce and the indian freshy guys would never help me out and always mug me off lol

haha i was just saying that not all Pakistanis/indians are hateful to one another. I am pakistani too. I think the occasional cricket match Pakistan vs India sparks off a few things lol

Quick Reply

Latest