The Student Room Group

US Journalist James Foley beheaded by supposed British ISIS militant

Scroll to see replies

Reply 340
Original post by thunder_chunky
What the **** have you been smoking?

i think he is being sarcastic * i hope*

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2733018/Jihadi-Twitter-pictures-young-boy-executing-doll-dressed-orange-scenes-mock-murder-James-Foley.html these people are insane id support annihilation a this point were are the air strikes? wipe em out no mercy.

[Removed cause i dont want to get banned}
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Chindits
It's time to ban Islam.

Just like we do with other dangerous cults.

Lol, intense...
As a Muslim myself you have no idea how sickened I am by these extremist Muslims committing these disgusting crimes all in the name of Allah. I agree with what someone has said previously about Muslims needing to adapt our religion, as in understanding the Quran was written in a certain time and that things have changed in the world and we should be aware of that.
Being a Muslim I get into plenty of fights with other Muslims who disagree with me and suggest I'm not a 'good' Muslim because of my views.
Honestly I don't care because quite frankly I'm tired of all these idiotic Muslims giving my religion a bad name, as it prompts people to say 'all Muslims are bad and must go' etc.. Which is a ridiculous statement, yet I understand they feel this because they are tired of the way we are constantly hearing stories of ruthless killings.
Original post by ayeshasaurus
Lol, intense...
As a Muslim myself you have no idea how sickened I am by these extremist Muslims committing these disgusting crimes all in the name of Allah. I agree with what someone has said previously about Muslims needing to adapt our religion, as in understanding the Quran was written in a certain time and that things have changed in the world and we should be aware of that.
Being a Muslim I get into plenty of fights with other Muslims who disagree with me and suggest I'm not a 'good' Muslim because of my views.
Honestly I don't care because quite frankly I'm tired of all these idiotic Muslims giving my religion a bad name, as it prompts people to say 'all Muslims are bad and must go' etc.. Which is a ridiculous statement, yet I understand they feel this because they are tired of the way we are constantly hearing stories of ruthless killings.

It's the political aspect of it that needs to be dismantled. Islam has become a highly politicised religion. The imams preach about politics instead of the actual religion.

So what we've ended up with is a dangerous mix. A political ideology with religion as its rallying cry.

There would be far less violence in the world if Islam was taught as a faith in its own right separate from political issues.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending