The Student Room Group

Where are the Buddhist terrorist groups?

Just wondering, which religion is currently leaving a path of slaughtered men, women and children across the middle east? Is it Buddhist terror groups who are murdering entire towns? Is it Hindus who are raping women and killing them? Are Sikhs calling for the death of the Jews? Are Christians beheading journalists and calling for the destruction of the West?

Which religion currently has denominations and sects which are violently at war with one another?

Can you name another religion with such formidable and dangerous organizations as ISIS/ISIL, Boko Haram, Al Qaeda, Muslim Brotherhood, Hezbollah, Taliban, Hamas, Abdullah Azzam Brigades, and Army of Islam?

Of which religion are the countries of the Middle East and Africa where adulterers and gays are stoned to death, and women are treated as subordinate?

Let's stop pretending. Islam and the cultures that surround it are simply incompatible with this modern world.

[video="youtube;3V9XxxDs3kI"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3V9XxxDs3kI[/video]

It's us or them.
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by KingBradly
Just wondering, which religion is currently leaving a path of slaughtered men, women and children across the middle east? Is it Buddhist terror groups who are murdering entire towns? Is it Hindus who are raping women and killing them? Are Sikhs calling for the death of the Jews? Are Christians beheading journalists and calling for the destruction of the West?

Which religion currently has denominations and sects which are violently at war with one another?

Can you name another religion with such formidable and dangerous organizations as ISIS/ISIL, Boko Haram, Al Qaeda, Muslim Brotherhood, Hezbollah, Taliban, Hamas, Abdullah Azzam Brigades, and Army of Islam?

Of which religion are the countries of the Middle East and Africa where adulterers and gays are stoned to death, and women are treated as subordinate?

Let's stop pretending. Islam and the cultures that surround it are simply incompatible with this modern world.

[video="youtube;3V9XxxDs3kI"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3V9XxxDs3kI[/video]

It's us or them.

Buddhist groups

Bodu Bala Sena (BBS)

They have an organisation BBS (bodu bala sena) made up of Buddhist monks and lay Buddhists who attack Christian Churches, Hindu Kovils, Muslim Mosques in Sri Lanka. They are responsible for the murder and rapes of many Christians, Muslims & Hindus as well.See their mentality... What they really need is to make sri lanka 100% Buddhist by killing every one else... They publicly say that Sri Lanka belong only yo Buddhists.. They want a Saudi Arabia version of Sri Lanka ...

Soka Gakkai

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soka_Gakkai

and many more

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buddhism_and_violence

Yes, they are a disgrace. Yes, they are an embarrassment. And what a truly-practicing Buddhist does is to not approve.
Original post by KingBradly

It's us or them.

Bodu Bala Sena (BBS)

They have an organisation BBS (bodu bala sena) made up of Buddhist monks and lay Buddhists who attack Christian Churches, Hindu temples, Muslim Mosques in Sri Lanka. They are responsible for the murder and rapes of many Christians, Muslims & Hindus as well.They publicly say that Sri Lanka is belong only to Buddhists.. They want a Saudi Arabia version of Sri Lanka
Reply 3
Uganda is 84% Christian and they wanted to make homosexuality punishable by death. Not all Muslims want to destroy the West but I'm sure that there are people of other faiths that would.
Reply 4
Also, I'm pretty sure that Buddhism is VERY clear on non-violence whereas there are some loop-holes within the Qur'an which allow a small minority of Muslims to justify their terrorist actions (which is exactly what the Church did in the Crusades).
Reply 5
Even if we take your premise that they are the ones that should have to intergrate (which is c*** because we were the ones that needed and invited them over in the 20th century) they wouldn't intergrate because a**holes like you have this 'us or them' mentality
Reply 6
Original post by 08jogon
Even if we take your premise that they are the ones that should have to intergrate (which is c*** because we were the ones that needed and invited them over in the 20th century) they wouldn't intergrate because a**holes like you have this 'us or them' mentality

Their failure to integrate is more likely to be down to their antiquated views on almost every subject.
Reply 7
Original post by pane123
Their failure to integrate is more likely to be down to their antiquated views on almost every subject.

Then they would get along fine with the Conservatives! But they don't because of the 'they're probably terrorists' view
Original post by pane123

I am very well integrated thank you very much.
Reply 9
P.s. I don't believe that Muslims have antiquated views because I know plenty of Muslims who are fine with things like homosexuality
Original post by TheIsotope
I am very well integrated thank you very much.

Not possible. Your religion dictates your views on subjects like homosexuality, which are way out of line with rational thinking.
Original post by pane123
Not possible. Your religion dictates your views on subjects like homosexuality, which are way out of line with rational thinking.

Im sorry, do you know me? no, so you cant say that i haven't integrated. And to be honest, the percentage of homosexuals in this country is so small I haven't even felt their presence
Reply 12
Your religion does not define your beliefs! That's like waiting for two people to walk past an injured person before helping them because 'That's what happened in the Bible'. The majority of a religious text is open to very different interpretations.
Im sorry, do you know me? no, so you cant say that i haven't integrated. And to be honest, the percentage of homosexuals in this country is so small I haven't even felt their presence

I don't need to know you to know what your religion says about homosexuality.
Reply 14
Original post by pane123

Wny not try defending your racist beliefs rather than attacking others'
Reply 15
Original post by pane123

There's this thing called independent thought? Every religion has its extremists, but that doesn't mean all religious people share their views. It's generalisations like that which cause groups to struggle to integrate.
Original post by pane123

Well the majority of people are not homosexual are they, in that case you could say that homosexuals have to integrate by being straight.
Homosexuals are a minority, thats like saying easter european christians have to integrate by accepting islam (another minority)
Well in that case for vegetarians to integrate, they must eat a full english breakfeast everyday. For all foreigners to integrate they must bleach there skin and become white because thats what most people are like. All polytheists should be kicked out because they cant adapt to this countries religion. All bearded men must shave their beards just to 'integrate'. You have a wrong definition of integrate.
Original post by Kandyan
There's this thing called independent thought? Every religion has its extremists, but that doesn't mean all religious people share their views. It's generalisations like that which cause groups to struggle to integrate.

What have extremists got to do with anything? You are naive and foolish if you think views like mine are preventing integration.
Well the majority of people are not homosexual are they, in that case you could say that homosexuals have to integrate by being straight.
Homosexuals are a minority, thats like saying easter european christians have to integrate by accepting islam (another minority)
Well in that case for vegetarians to integrate, they must eat a full english breakfeast everyday. For all foreigners to integrate they must bleach there skin and become white because thats what most people are like. All polytheists should be kicked out because they cant adapt to this countries religion. All bearded men must shave their beards just to 'integrate'. You have a wrong definition of integrate.

Incredible reading. Homosexuals are in the minority so Muslims have every right to hate them. Is that your stance?

Absurd.
Original post by 08jogon
Wny not try defending your racist beliefs rather than attacking others'

Strange post.

Latest

Trending

Trending