The Student Room Group

Why are you awake

I'm in a house full of sleeping people. I am the only awake person.
if I was to phone anyone and speak. I would wake people up.
this is why I am awake.

your turn.
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Because I've been going to bed at around 7-8am for the past few weeks so yeah... My sleeping pattern is messed up.
my sleeping pattern has gone haywire this month
my mum will kill me if she knew that im awake she loves barging into my room like its hers
i need to buy a lock
and im tidy up but quietly ( its the hardest thing ever) * using american slag because i spend my time on netflix
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by lubsjk
Because I've been going to bed at around 7-8am for the past few weeks so yeah... My sleeping pattern is messed up.

why have you been going to bed at that time?
what set you off?
Reply 4
I find it easier to masturbate in the early hours of the morning. Helps relieve stress.
Reply 5
Original post by sophiamarni
my sleeping pattern has gone haywire this month
my mum will kill me if she knew that im awake she loves barging into my room like its hers
i need to buy a lock
and im tidy up but quietly ( its the hardest thing ever) * using american slag because i spend my time on netflix

what set it off the wrong way.

also my family used to do that. i cured the problem. i used to get naked as soon as i got in my room. so when ever they barged in they'd get an eye full. i would tell them to knock next time.
Original post by Mick.w
what set it off the wrong way.

also my family used to do that. i cured the problem. i used to get naked as soon as i got in my room. so when ever they barged in they'd get an eye full. i would tell them to knock next time.

sadly my mum will stilllet her self in urgh :frown:
Reply 7
Original post by Mick.w
why have you been going to bed at that time?
what set you off?

I don't know... I guess it's because it's kinda nice when your parents are asleep and you're downstairs by yourself watching a film/playing a game without your parents telling you to get up and do something for them :redface:
Reply 8
Original post by Twinport53
I find it easier to masturbate in the early hours of the morning. Helps relieve stress.

easier how?
Reply 9
Original post by Mick.w
easier how?

More peaceful. Less distractions.
Reply 10
Original post by sophiamarni
sadly my mum will stilllet her self in urgh :frown:

scream "get out my room you pedofile!"

that should help
Reply 11
Original post by lubsjk
I don't know... I guess it's because it's kinda nice when your parents are asleep and you're downstairs by yourself watching a film/playing a game without your parents telling you to get up and do something for them :redface:

ah yes. living nocturnally in a house shared with daywalkers is almost like having the house to yourself. tis much nicer.
Reply 12
Original post by Twinport53
More peaceful. Less distractions.

take it your living with family
Original post by lubsjk

yes it is :smile: glad im not the only one who likes the tranquillity of the night
Reply 14
Original post by Mick.w
take it your living with family

If I wasn't I would never get ready after I shower, just walk around naked.
Reply 15
Me and my friend are on skype phone call to each other whilst in bed, we call it a virtual sleep over. We both get into the osop (official sleepover position) where everything in your room must be turned off to simulate real sleep over conditions. That is why I am up so late. :smile:
Combination of a bad sleeping pattern, jittery feeling about results day and Suits.
Reply 17
Nightshift on my own - finish at 7 then home to sleep
😴

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 18
2:15 am here right now and woke up at 10pm after falling asleep at 8am :tongue: Was woken up at 4pm and got pissed off and tried to make the most of being awake :colonhash: but retired at 8 for a quick nap. Now I'm fully charged :dance: Every1's asleep here too currently, just the way I like it.
Reply 19
I'm trying to jumpstart my sleeping pattern by staying up so I'll be exhausted at 9ish tonight. Also grade boundaries are published in 40 minutes

Quick Reply

Latest