The Student Room Group
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website

Sumner House 2014

Hey just got my accommodation offer and on the 4th floor of Sumner house. Anyone else in this building? :smile:
I am, on the 5th floor
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website
Reply 2
3rd floor :-)
Cool! :smile:
Reply 4
Like this page for the Sumner House https://www.facebook.com/groups/331976573635186/
Hey, I'm on the 4th floor of Sumner house too! I guess I'll see you there aha :smile:
Original post by LewAlexPrice
Hey, I'm on the 4th floor of Sumner house too! I guess I'll see you there aha :smile:

What's your facebook and I'll add you! :smile:
Reply 7
Hi guys, I'm on the 2nd floor and I'm studying events management :biggrin:
Reply 8
No one on the 3rd floor :-(
There's loads of people on the third floor gimli, join the sumner house facebook group! :smile: and everyone else you'll be able to find people on your floor :smile:
Hmm apparently I couldn't post a link to my Facebook but if you search Lewis.price.35 that's my Facebook username I think :smile:
Hi. would anyone be willing to swap accommodation with me? I've got full board standard room at Catherine house. I have really bad anxiety and find it really hard to speak to new people and I've been put in a standard room with a shared bathroom and kitchen so this is an absolute nightmare for me. I applied for full board ensuite and was given that. I can't go there, I'm literally so desperate I'm willing to give up my university place because I'm that scared. :-(
Hi I am in Sumner House first floor studying Business Management Entrepreneurship.
Original post by Courtneyblack
Hi. would anyone be willing to swap accommodation with me? I've got full board standard room at Catherine house. I have really bad anxiety and find it really hard to speak to new people and I've been put in a standard room with a shared bathroom and kitchen so this is an absolute nightmare for me. I applied for full board ensuite and was given that. I can't go there, I'm literally so desperate I'm willing to give up my university place because I'm that scared. :-(

Hi Courtney,

Have you spoken to Chester? They seem to be really supportive. They won't want anyone to drop out now. I hope you get it sorted :smile:
Reply 14
Yo!

1st floor here, (closest to the ground floor café!) studying marketing, cant wait to get started :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending