The Student Room Group

Boyfriend's birthday the week before he leaves for Uni: help with gift ideas!

As the title says, it's my boyfriend's birthday just before we each move to start at our respective universities - about two hours from each other. Now we've been together for almost two years and have the intention of sticking it out through uni; i'm not here looking for advice about that, either it will work or it won't, but I am after inspiration for a birthday gift. It's his 19th.

Ideally i'd be looking at something he can take to university with him: any and all suggestions welcome whether romantic or practical!!
Bumper pack of condoms
UCS Millennium Falcon.
Deep throat. Semi srs.

I like to be asked what I want though, would rather a presented I really wanted and had a practical use for.
(edited 9 years ago)
PS4

Or clothes?
Reply 5
A blanket like a throw or something. Useful and there and so many you can pick one that suits his personality. Plus it will be a reminder for him of you, that sounds a bit cheesy but ohwell. Also good good if you can sew, then you could stitch him a little message in one of the corners naaawwww.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
A chastity belt, so he can control his uncontrollable evil, I have to wear one 24/7 to resist my evil male urges and every man should have to by LAW.
Original post by JAJ1309
As the title says, it's my boyfriend's birthday just before we each move to start at our respective universities - about two hours from each other. Now we've been together for almost two years and have the intention of sticking it out through uni; i'm not here looking for advice about that, either it will work or it won't, but I am after inspiration for a birthday gift. It's his 19th.

Ideally i'd be looking at something he can take to university with him: any and all suggestions welcome whether romantic or practical!!

My BF had his b-day in May but because we are off to uni this year i got him a really nice (Jacob Jacob) utensil set, a cookbook and a little cooking knife as a package because cooking isn't his strongest point. It doesn't sound the most exciting but I think he thought it was sweet,
Reply 8
Hi,
May be i Suggest your BF Gift Cycle in different brand Pashley Princess , Chelsea bikes, Saracen, Raleigh, Brompton, Bobbin Birdie

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending