The Student Room Group

Isn't it amazing for you that political parties being pessimistic towards..

Isn't it amazing for you that political parties being pessimistic towards integration of new states into the EU have been gaining weight recently? Me not! I guess European taxpayers are staying increasingly irritant with that rather costly EU integration of post-communist states and Ukraine in particular. Mind those are not the best times for EU taxpayers themselves as it is.
Generally speaking, at times motives of our EU officials are beyond my understanding just! Now, there's some discussion in the EU structures dealing with the possibility to curtail aid programs to population of Ukraine, victims of humanitarian crisis. The money is to be sent to launch some Integration Foundation instead! To put it plain, we drop catering of ordinary Ukrainians and start doing this with the Ukrainian politicians instead! Needless to say, it will result in far less popularity of EU integration perspective with the population of Ukraine. As for Ukrainian politicians prone for corruption they'll predictably stuff their pockets with the EU money.... We may only expect further instability in Ukraine and new revo in Kyiv possibly!
Reply 1
Ukraine's a **** hole that's been taken over by a Jew banker prime minister and billionaire Jew president who were all approved by Obama's Jewish staff. Corruption is everywhere in Ukraine and every week their politicians act like savages always getting into fist fights. I bet their prime minister Yats the Yid must look at these people and think what a bunch of stupid goy no wonder they're so easily to manipulate. Sad truth I wish people in Ukraine would realise who started all of this mess and put into a moderate into power who will make friends with Russia.
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending