The Student Room Group
Student Outside, University of Aberdeen
University of Aberdeen

London to Aberdeen

Hii. Just wondering if anyone is moving from London to Aberdeen this year. I'm going to do Econ.
Moving from South London to Aberdeen, doing English Language & Linguistics :smile:
Student Outside, University of Aberdeen
University of Aberdeen
Reply 2
I'm also moving from south east London to Aberdeen this year. So scared
Where about are you in SE London? If you don't mind me asking :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by IkkyYuppie
Hii. Just wondering if anyone is moving from London to Aberdeen this year. I'm going to do Econ.

I'm moving from luton (not too far from london) to aberdeen &&&& doing econ too :biggrin:
Reply 5
Original post by Darkxerox
I'm moving from luton (not too far from london) to aberdeen &&&& doing econ too :biggrin:

Cool. When are you travelling down and how are you getting there ??
Reply 6
I am moving from Kent to do Economics and Finance :biggrin:
Reply 7
Original post by Joe96
I am moving from Kent to do Economics and Finance :biggrin:

Brill! Was worried I wouldn't find anyone from near me!
How are you getting up there and when??
Reply 8
Brill! Was worried I wouldn't find anyone from near me!
How are you getting up there and when??

Aha I thought the exact same thing lol :')!
Well, I was going to get the sleeper train there from London euston but my Dad is going to drive me up now, we are going to be leaving at night on the 5th and then stay at my Uncles in Newcastle, then on saturday they will both drive me up to Aberdeen haha, its such a pain to get there :'). How you getting there?
Reply 9
Original post by Joe96
Aha I thought the exact same thing lol :')!
Well, I was going to get the sleeper train there from London euston but my Dad is going to drive me up now, we are going to be leaving at night on the 5th and then stay at my Uncles in Newcastle, then on saturday they will both drive me up to Aberdeen haha, its such a pain to get there :'). How you getting there?

My dad's driving me up there on the 7th! It's going to be a crazy journey. Was going to fly and buy everything up there but I'm one of the lucky students who are currently homeless :frown: it makes it really hard to plan for things!
Reply 10
My dad's driving me up there on the 7th! It's going to be a crazy journey. Was going to fly and buy everything up there but I'm one of the lucky students who are currently homeless :frown: it makes it really hard to plan for things!

Jheez you're going to drive it in one go?! Thats going to be so long, good luck mate :'). Yeah i am in the position too, we haven't got no where to live and we are supposed to be there in 2 weeks, how does that work :L! I applied before i got my results so i should be okay according to an email i got, as they are trying to sort out accommodation for those who applied before the 14th. Its just so stressful not knowing anything :/

Have you heard anything?
Reply 11
Original post by Joe96
Jheez you're going to drive it in one go?! Thats going to be so long, good luck mate :'). Yeah i am in the position too, we haven't got no where to live and we are supposed to be there in 2 weeks, how does that work :L! I applied before i got my results so i should be okay according to an email i got, as they are trying to sort out accommodation for those who applied before the 14th. Its just so stressful not knowing anything :/

Have you heard anything?

Yeah, i got an email saying they're trying to sort accommodation for everyone but I'm not too confident that I'll defo get a place. If I don't I have no idea what I'll do cause it can't seem to find anywhere !!
Reply 12
Yeah, i got an email saying they're trying to sort accommodation for everyone but I'm not too confident that I'll defo get a place. If I don't I have no idea what I'll do cause it can't seem to find anywhere !!

Why do you say that? People have been getting offers, so it does seem like they are making progress, i just want them to hurry up and get to me lol. Yeah same if the uni can't sort anything then i am screwed too as i have tried looking and private halls and they are all full too :L

I just hope they get their act together and sort it!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending