The Student Room Group

will my sex life harm my uni life?

I'll be moving into a student accommodation in 2 weeks time, there will a lot of partying I pressume.

I have 3 female mates coming to see me and 3 different time to have sex with me. One is from the town my uni is in who I never met before, one is a older woman who i'm good friends with who I met on a fetish website and other is a good friend my own age from my hometown. they all know I'm seeing other girls so no worries, just a friend with benefits thing.

My main worry whilst doing this is that I'll be taking away the time to know people in the accommodation and I probably wont be partying because of it. I'm worried about what my flatmates will think of me especially if their girls, I don't want them thinking I'm a player or anything bad.

would should I do? should i cancel or not?
You gotta bang all dem bitches bro, it's the true way of living life.
Reply 2
If you're so worried, why don't you just concentrate on meeting people and creating new social networks during freshers and arrange for the women to see you after freshers? I guarantee there will be other people hooking up during freshers anyway.
If your flatmates find out you've got 3 **** buddies then they probably will judge you :lol:
Reply 4
Original post by cole-sIaw
^
i
i
Rapist

Meeting new people is sexual harassment.

People know you're a troll account, so you might as well give up.
Invite em up after freshers week man
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous
I'll be moving into a student accommodation in 2 weeks time, there will a lot of partying I pressume.

I have 3 female mates coming to see me and 3 different time to have sex with me. One is from the town my uni is in who I never met before, one is a older woman who i'm good friends with who I met on a fetish website and other is a good friend my own age from my hometown. they all know I'm seeing other girls so no worries, just a friend with benefits thing.

My main worry whilst doing this is that I'll be taking away the time to know people in the accommodation and I probably wont be partying because of it. I'm worried about what my flatmates will think of me especially if their girls, I don't want them thinking I'm a player or anything bad.

would should I do? should i cancel or not?

What is this ''fetish website'' lad? :laugh:
Reply 7
Original post by cole-sIaw
As it should be, OP is a rapist, women are incapable of deciding whether or not they want sex and they need brave men like me to protect them from harassment and assault

how am I a rapist? nobody is being forced into having sex with me and if they asking to come visit me than hoe can I be excused of harassment?
Become a gay man and you will no longer need these women.
Reply 9
Original post by AnharM
What is this ''fetish website'' lad? :laugh:

shagmeUK :biggrin: I don't use it anymore though
Why don't you rearrange until after Fresher's Week at least? Maybe I've misinterpreted the post but I think you'll regret it if you choose to stay in with these people instead of connecting with your new flatmates. Just leave it a few weeks?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending