The Student Room Group

GCSE RESULTS DAY - 2014 Edexcel grade Boundaries!!!

So guys, for those who are as nervous as me pig out here and we'll all be nervous together !!! anyways this morning when i woke up, i had my mind set - I was going to find those god damned grade boundaries for Edexcel and I'm going to cry if they're too high - especially for us Geography students out there and guess wt??? i found them!!!

here, click this: http://pastpapers.edexcel.com/content/dam/pdf/Support/Grade-boundaries/GCSE/1406_GCSE_Grade_Boundaries_v5.pdf

I'm glad to say that in some subjects they lowered the grade boundaries significantly and then there's some where they didn't instead, they increased :frown:

what's ur opinions and what do u think ur going to get? o.O
Not as confident now I've seen them. Very high
why is foundation maths increased by 30 marks for a grade C?
Science seem quite high for A*s, especially C1! There are normally at least some units where its is middle/low 40s for an A*, but the lowest is P2 at 47 :s-smilie: Really worried now. Also shocked at geography, I found unit 1 so much harder than unit 2, and I hought others did too! Oh well, all we can do is wait now I guess...
Reply 4
Nervous about music and history :/
Reply 5
guys can u plz tell me if the gcse maths result comes as accumulative result or come as separate for calc and non calc paper.
I don't think Edexcel is bad!
Reply 7
I only do 2 subjects with edexcel but I too was shocked at geo b unit 1 boundaries. There's no way im getting the A I need to continue it :/
I'm just so glad that the B2 boundaries have gone down, I was worried that exam was going to bring my grade down but I feel so much better about it now:biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest