The Student Room Group

A question for girls

Do you feel that your make up and looks boosts your confidence and mood? Does a bad hair day mess up your mood and overall confidence? Thanks.
Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah, definitely! If I feel I look good, my confidence and mood increases massively (and I only look good when I've got makeup on XD)

and bad hair days suck omg
I have naturally curly hair and I only feel really happy and confident when I've straightened it :smile:
Yeah, if I'm having a bad hair day I'll probably be in a mood
Reply 3
Thank you guys for being really honest.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
I don't wear make up and when I do, it doesn't add to my confidence. If anything it lessens it as I don't feel like me while wearing it.

A bad hair day can make me feel like crap yes, as I take pride in my hair but I wouldn't let it ruin my full day.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I don't go out with makeup, because I am not comfortable with it and I feel like a potato. I put it only for photos, so I can't say. But if I have a bad hair day- this can ruin everything. No idea why I am so dependable on my hair, but that's the reality. Anyway, hats are always there for you.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Sometimes I wear makeup and sometimes I don't. I tend to feel more confident with it on unless it rains - then I worry excessively about whether my mascara is running!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending