The Student Room Group

My school have asked me to go in early for results?

My school phoned me earlier and asked me to go in to have an interview with the local newspaper, do you think they have seen my results and I've done well, or is it because they think I am generally a good student or is it just randomly selected? What do you think?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by 98Anonymous98
My school phoned me earlier and asked me to go in to have an interview with the local newspaper, do you think they have seen my results and I've done well, or is it because they think I am generally a good student or is it just randomly selected? What do you think?

They found out your results today so I'm guessing you've done well, congrats :biggrin:!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AlphaNick
i think you're gonna be on the front page of the sun and they're gona humiliate you for getting 11 Us, that is the most likely scenario

... You're just jealous he'd done well :wink:
Reply 3

Most likely you've done really well, happened to me and a couple of.other people frm my school last year! Well done :awesome:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4

You've done well!

The same thing happened to me when I had to pick up my GCSE results, it must be because you did very well so congratulations! :smile:
My school have asked me to do the same! :confused:
No editors have come or will ever come to my school... ever :rolleyes:
ask the school 'what did i get?'...otherwise don't go...
Reply 9
Failed obvs
Same here! All of the top students have been asked to come early at my school so I'm guessing it means we've done well! :biggrin:
Congratulations!!
You're gonna be on BBC news opening up your results ha
Reply 13
Awwww your school phoned? My school still hasn't told my entire year what time we're meant to go in :laugh:
All I can say is well done on all those A*s :')
Original post by Its_Tito
All I can say is well done on all those A*s :')

Highly doubt that :') At least I'm not the only one that's been asked, I know a few others!
Original post by CBftw
Awwww your school phoned? My school still hasn't told my entire year what time we're meant to go in :laugh:

Do we go to the same school? :colone:
WHY CANT I GET ASKED
this suspense is killin me
Reply 18
Original post by Angelo12231
Do we go to the same school? :colone:

Maybe :eek::colone:
Original post by faggstagram
WHY CANT I GET ASKED
this suspense is killin me

Hahaha I'm sure you did great! Good luck!! :smile:

Quick Reply