The Student Room Group
Liverpool Hope University
Liverpool
Visit website

new starters!

Hi, im starting liverpool hope in september doing criminology and trying to get to know some people beforehand! :smile:
Reply 1
I'm doing IT and Media :smile:
Liverpool
Visit website
Reply 2
You excited :smile:
Reply 3
yeah nervous though you?
Reply 4
Same im not going to know anybody! Haha
Reply 5
same especially as I'm living at home
Reply 6
if you've got twitter you can follow me on there? then at least you'll know me haha
Reply 7
I dont have like facebook or twitter so i cant haha
Reply 8
Original post by dmb123
I dont have like facebook or twitter so i cant haha

Oh haha, you living in halls?
Reply 9
Creative campus, you?
Original post by dmb123
Creative campus, you?

Im staying at home, think thats why I'm more nervous tbh because its going to be harder to make friends and meet new people
Reply 11
Youll be fine:smile: you from liverpool then:smile:
yeah i am, I'm like 15 mins away from the uni on a train :smile:
Reply 13
I'm also living at home so I feel the same as you! I'm doing primary teaching with world religions! I also have an identical twin sister who is doing the exact same course and my best friend is also attending hope and doing primary teaching with history!
Have you got your wristband for freshers week:smile:?
Reply 14
Im going to get mine soon, what about you:smile: im moving from cumbria by myself not knowing anybody!
I'm living at home to and feel exactly the same haha. I'm studying Social policy and Law :smile:
Reply 16
Hey guys, I'm staying at creative campus. I'm doing Eng with History, can you guys help me?? Where d'you get the wristbands and how much are they?? Cheers
Reply 17
Original post by Gav0902
Hey guys, I'm staying at creative campus. I'm doing Eng with History, can you guys help me?? Where d'you get the wristbands and how much are they?? Cheers

you can get the wristbands from the student union's website http://www.hopesu.com/ and they're £30 :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending