Im doing psychology!
Reply 2
hi Nicola how are you:smile:
Reply 3
Original post by Nicola_liz
Im doing psychology!

I will be doing psychology too living in halls
have you sorted accommodation
[QUOTE=caoimhe:)[excludedFace]smile[/excludedFace];49676043]I will be doing psychology too living in halls
have you sorted accommodation

hey im good & yup im in in agherton what about yourself?
Reply 5
hey im good & yup im in in agherton what about yourself?

same have accommodation sorted in agherton to hopefully one of the bigger houses with more students haha :smile:
ahh what flat you in? :smile:
Reply 7
ahh what flat you in? :smile:

flat 10 how about you:smile:
11 we're neighbours haha
Reply 9
11 we're neighbours haha

haha great I can't find many people At all near my flat. have you been up to see them.
I'm going up with a girl i've known for 14 years and we are in the same flat haha but we have no idea who is in with us or around us haha & no i only seen cranagh or knockalyde so dont really know what to expect.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 11
I'm going up with a girl i've known for 14 years and we are in the same flat haha but we have no idea who is in with us or around us haha & no i only seen cranagh or knockalyde so dont really know what to expect.

neither do I haven't been up at all. you excited for freshers and all that haha :smile:
[QUOTE=caoimhe:)[excludedFace]smile[/excludedFace];49677045]neither do I haven't been up at all. you excited for freshers and all that haha :smile:

I can't wait! Love a good drinking session!
Hey caoimhe! I'm in flat 10 too, I'll be doing applied languages and translation French/spanish

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 14
hi OMG I was starting to think ten didn't exist lol
(edited 9 years ago)
Lol I've been trying to find someone from one even close to it too, do you know how many people are in 10?:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 16
Original post by Aoifemonaghan_
Hey caoimhe! I'm in flat 10 too, I'll be doing applied languages and translation French/spanish

Posted from TSR Mobile

have you been to see the flat :smile:
I was down last week and had a look at agherton but I only got to look in the window haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 18
Original post by Aoifemonaghan_
I was down last week and had a look at agherton but I only got to look in the window haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm gonna go down too see what I can see haha what was it like, any idea of number of rooms :smile: where you from :smile:
I chatted to a girl who was in agherton last year and she said she thinks it might be one of the ones that are half- up, half- down but we'll have to see :tongue: I'm from Fermanagh how about you?:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest