The Student Room Group

There is this guy. . .

Scroll to see replies

Original post by LolaLowe
Some guys just love the chase, the more you resist the more keen they are.

If it was me I would write out a list of all the next steps you will take. Speaking to his parents, speaking to the police about a restraining order etc, tell him that this is your plan so he is quite clear, then dont hesitate to implememnt it. There is a world of difference between being keen on someone and harrassing/stalking them.

Urgh, that's irritating. And I thought that us girls were complicated.

I've tried and tested the parents and that failed. The police? Don't you think that's a bit extreme? If he was a stranger I would have gone to the police straight away and wouldn't have made this thread but him and his parents are almost like. . .family.
Original post by pinklillies
Distance will cure him. You have to outright ignore him.

Tried that but he just turns up at my house.
Reply 22
You've hit the nail on the head. He is extremely good looking and girls rarely say 'no' to him but I'm not one of those girls.
I don't know. Within those three years he has been with other girls whilst at the same time he has been asking me out constantly. When I asked him that if he really liked me then why is he going out with other girls? He said "A man needs to have fun". :/

Tbh he sounds like a bit of nob :/ But good luck if you can find a way to seriously keep him away :smile:
Original post by Nav_Mallhi
NO. I have more self respect than that. I'm not going to give into his sick desire. For you sex might be the norm but for me it's not. Secondly, I don't drink alcohol.
Thanks for your input. :smile:

Well, it wouldn't really mean less self respect its quite easy to get entrenched in a position on this when in reality it would not really be giving in but more expedient to just give him what he wants and let him be on his way. Just consider it I would instead of dismissing the notion out of hand.
Reply 24
Original post by Stewie2011
Well, it wouldn't really mean less self respect its quite easy to get entrenched in a position on this when in reality it would not really be giving in but more expedient to just give him what he wants and let him be on his way. Just consider it I would instead of dismissing the notion out of hand.

Not giving in? She doesn't want to but he does but she should just do it anyway. Pretty sure that's called 'giving in'
I don't talk to him much anyway. We have mutual friends due to which I have to tolerate him when we go out as a group.

You've hit the nail on the head. He is extremely good looking and girls rarely say 'no' to him but I'm not one of those girls.
I don't know. Within those three years he has been with other girls whilst at the same time he has been asking me out constantly. When I asked him that if he really liked me then why is he going out with other girls? He said "A man needs to have fun". :/

I think it's the first and maybe the second. He has said that I am "relationship material". But I know he will just use me and then move on to someone else.
Nope, he's Asian (not that should matter). :biggrin:

What kind of Asian??..
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by DracoMalfoy01
What kind of Asian??..

Indian. Why does that even matter?
Indian. Why does that even matter?

I'm just curious.
What ethnicity are you?
I'm just curious.
What ethnicity are you?

I'm Indian, too. :smile:
I'm Indian, too. :smile:

Cool.
Cool.

Kinda weird for an indian guy to do this
Cool.

So do you have any advice, or what?
So do you have any advice, or what?

Nope. None at all.
Nope. None at all.

I'm sure guys of all ethnicities do this.

And ok.
If you really wanted to get rid of him, say you're seeing someone else.

You could always say you're a lesbian and you could never be interested in him. :wink: Sounds crazy, but I've done it before, and while it does depend on the context and how well you know him, it works.

If all else fails, block his number, unfriend him on facebook, don't meet up with him in real life, and make an empty threat to get the police involved if he keeps obsessing over you.

Better yet, find someone else for him to obsess over. Get one of your friends and do some matchmaking with him.
Original post by Iggy Azalea
If you really wanted to get rid of him, say you're seeing someone else.

You could always say you're a lesbian and you could never be interested in him. :wink: Sounds crazy, but I've done it before, and while it does depend on the context and how well you know him, it works.

If all else fails, block his number, unfriend him on facebook, don't meet up with him in real life, and make an empty threat to get the police involved if he keeps obsessing over you.

Better yet, find someone else for him to obsess over. Get one of your friends and do some matchmaking with him.

The lesbian idea might work, it might. The threat of police nearly never works, it will almost certainly result in a 'call them then'.

If the lesbian idea and blocking him fail then I really do think OP should seriously consider giving him what he wants. He obviously wants it bad and if OP were to put herself in his position she would probably she it as the nice thing to do. Wouldn't really even have to get naked for it, just sit the guy down get out the big D and bounce up and down on it a few times that's all, could literally take seconds and this would all be sorted easy as.:smile:
Reply 36
Original post by Doom_Cult
If he keeps coming to your house then you might be able to get the police involved because it's essentially harassment. It might also give him the shock he needs to leave you alone.

You can't worry about the relationship between your parents and his parents at this point. You can't go through this just to maintain their friendship.

Totally agree with that.
It's affecting you so much and even though you've know. Him for so long oh won't know how far he will take things.
Reply 37
Tell him to **** right off.

Tell your dad that he wants to sleep with you and it upsets you, i'm sure he'll do something.
Or you could say you're a man, that might put him off.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending