The Student Room Group

Feelings for Results Day!

How are you all feeling about tomorrow????

I wish good luck to you all!!! :smile::biggrin:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Lottie006

Terrible, absolutely terrible, feel like I'm going to be sick... :eek: Good luck to you too !:smile:
Reply 2
I swear I'm on the verge of cardio arrest, and I'm not even in year 11. I'm only getting 4 (potentially 5) tomorrow, compared to the 8-12ish of most of you guys!

Good Luck everyone!
Reply 3
Original post by Bazbaz
Terrible, absolutely terrible, feel like I'm going to be sick... :eek: Good luck to you too !:smile:

You're not the only one!! Hehe. Been looking at the boundries today and creeping myself out!
It feels like... It feels like there is something inside of me - an alien, waiting to be unleashed.

Thats how much worry and excitement i have.
Reply 5
Excitedddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
Reply 6
You're not the only one!! Hehe. Been looking at the boundries today and creeping myself out!

Yeah same, don't know if it was a good or bad decision tbh
Not even feeling anything.
I will leave the emotions till tomorrow.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I don't really care tbh lol, I probably will when I walk into school

Posted from TSR Mobile
I feel nervous as i know how i did now by looking at the grade boundaries.
Reply 10

Sort of in 3 places; One is saying 'Aww you mucked everything up look at what you did you will get Us', another is saying 'Meh, you did ok, probably As and Bs' and the last is saying 'Shut the hell up, you got A*s in all the mocks (bar some) and will get all A*s and As'.

Not sure which is right, so feeling a bit messed up.
Reply 11
Does anyoNe have the gRade bOundaries for edexcel maths?? Reply asap... I feel sick about the whole thing.... :frown:
Reply 12
Original post by Kirstt__
Does anyoNe have the gRade bOundaries for edexcel maths?? Reply asap... I feel sick about the whole thing.... :frown:

http://pastpapers.edexcel.com/content/dam/pdf/Support/Grade-boundaries/GCSE/1406_GCSE_Grade_Boundaries_v5.pdf
I am so nervous. I feel like throwing up. I won't be able to sleep tonight.
Reply 14
Original post by Its_Tito
I swear I'm on the verge of cardio arrest, and I'm not even in year 11. I'm only getting 4 (potentially 5) tomorrow, compared to the 8-12ish of most of you guys!

Good Luck everyone!

I'm only getting one result and I can't even sleep I'm so scared :frown: good luck with your results!
It doesn't really feel like results day is finally here :tongue: I feel quite excited though..
Reply 16
Due to having it sent in the post, I'm not sure how to feel as the uncertainty is manifest as to when it'll arrive. Any insights, people?
I'm not the only one who can't sleep . Woohoo
Original post by Magistl
Due to having it sent in the post, I'm not sure how to feel as the uncertainty is manifest as to when it'll arrive. Any insights, people?

Open it far away from people
I'm so nervous! I haven't been able to sleep:frown:

Quick Reply

Latest