The Student Room Group

I am a boring, nerdy 18 year old white guy... Ask me anything.

Truly a once in a lifetime opportunity. I expect my inbox to be flooded with replies.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
This is a daily opportunity on TSR dude... I'm 19 year old nerdy white guy. There are plenty of us :smile:
Who let the dogs out?
Original post by xmertic
This is a daily opportunity on TSR dude... I'm 19 year old nerdy white guy. There are plenty of us :smile:

And there was me thinking I was the only one. I guess I'll have to re-evaluate my special snowflake status.
Reply 4
Isn't this basically everyone on TSR? Add in thirsty as well though.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by solivagant
who let the dogs out?

*there is as yet insufficient data for a meaningful answer.*
:pimp:
Reply 7
Original post by Jackoclypse
And there was me thinking I was the only one. I guess I'll have to re-evaluate my special snowflake status.

TSR is full of people like me and you
Original post by xmertic
TSR is full of people like me and you

Neat, I just joined looks like I'll fit right in then.
Reply 9
Neat, I just joined looks like I'll fit right in then.

Probably... so in what way are you 'nerdy'? :smile:
Original post by xmertic
Probably... so in what way are you 'nerdy'? :smile:

Would rather be left alone on my computer than out drinking. Love writing books and reading. Love RPGs (but don't have many friends into them so I play online mostly). Love designing and making all kinds of games (board games, card games, video games ect). Just got A*A*A*A at Alevel (in maths and sciences) and going to study maths at uni.

So pretty much the archetypal nerd, not that I'm at all unhappy that is.

At least I'm quite lean, tall and fit so I've got that going for me at least. :smile:
Would rather be left alone on my computer than out drinking. Love writing books and reading. Love RPGs (but don't have many friends into them so I play online mostly). Love designing and making all kinds of games (board games, card games, video games ect). Just got A*A*A*A at Alevel (in maths and sciences) and going to study maths at uni.

So pretty much the archetypal nerd, not that I'm at all unhappy that is.

At least I'm quite lean, tall and fit so I've got that going for me at least. :smile:

Sounds good, good for you :smile:
In alevel doing stats will it help with maths
Reply 13
dya lake dags
Original post by yusuf_777
In alevel doing stats will it help with maths

Not much, the content is likely to be very different. However the exam style is likely very similar to the style of the maths exam so preparing for one will help with the other (more so than for a English exam would anyway)
Original post by elohssa
dya lake dags

I might do if I had any idea what those were.
*there is as yet insufficient data for a meaningful answer.*

the last question :wink:
Original post by SophieSmall
the last question :wink:

Quite so. Although I will confess it is the only thing by Asimov I've read so far.
Quite so. Although I will confess it is the only thing by Asimov I've read so far.

Same here. :smile:
Reply 19
What career would you like to pursue after uni?

Quick Reply