Scroll to see replies

What is a Sufi?
Reply 2
Original post by Jackoclypse
What is a Sufi?

A different group in Islam.
Original post by goobypls
A different group in Islam.

Wait, so there are other groups in Islam apart from Shia and Sunni?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by WaywardWriter
Wait, so there are other groups in Islam apart from Shia and Sunni?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Those two are the main ones, sufism and the other groups are smaller groups compared to those two.
Why do Sufi's perform hadra? What is the evidence for hadra? Which major scholars or schools of thought have advocated such practices? Isn't it peculiar that the Sahaba did no such thing? If Hadra was beneficial/had rewards in it why didn't the Sahaba do it or why didn't the Prophet teach it to us?
Do you support ISIS/IS?
Reply 7
Original post by HeavyTeddy
Why do Sufi's perform hadra? What is the evidence for hadra? Which major scholars or schools of thought have advocated such practices? Isn't it peculiar that the Sahaba did no such thing? If Hadra was beneficial/had rewards in it why didn't the Sahaba do it or why didn't the Prophet teach it to us?

As far as I'm concerned there's nothing wrong with dhikr i don't see why other Muslims think it's wrong it's not promoting anything sinful.
In the end your seeking to get closer to god and your giving praise.
Reply 8
Original post by bittr n swt
Do you support ISIS/IS?

NO , if i had my way i would love to give every member of ISIS a dose of Ebola and watch them suffer slowly with every extremist on the face of this earth.
(edited 9 years ago)
I was told that Sufis pray to tombs of scholars. Is there any truth to this?
Reply 10
NO , if i had my way i would love to give every member of ISIS a dose of Ebola and watch them suffer slowly with every extremist on the face of this earth.

then you're just as bad as them :smile:
Reply 11
Original post by Byakko
then you're just as bad as them :smile:

Trust me i think everyone right now wants these vermons gone forever.
Reply 12
What language do you think in?
Reply 13
Trust me i think everyone right now wants these vermons gone forever.

Including me, but I want to see them defeated, if defeating means using deadly force than so be it. I'd just at least try and capture most of them.

Please don't call them vermin, i'm being a hypocrite since I called them rats but I was mentally aiming that at the real terrorists in ISIS. But you need to understand that a lot of them are Syrian youths (like me) whose lost their houses, families and friends - and were brainwashed into joining ISIS. It's very easy to convince someone who's down and vulnerable.
Reply 14
Original post by vortex_199
I was told that Sufis pray to tombs of scholars. Is there any truth to this?

Yes and there is nothing wrong with it.
Reply 15
Original post by Byakko
Including me, but I want to see them defeated, if defeating means using deadly force than so be it. I'd just at least try and capture most of them.

Please don't call them vermin, i'm being a hypocrite since I called them rats but I was mentally aiming that at the real terrorists in ISIS. But you need to understand that a lot of them are Syrian youths (like me) whose lost their houses, families and friends - and were brainwashed into joining ISIS. It's very easy to convince someone who's down and vulnerable.

I know what your getting at but these terrorists have become so hell bent in their minds that it's basically impossible to speak to them.

The youth can definitely be helped but i think for the safety of other people they shouldn't be allowed back into there original country. Maybe send them to a place where for a few years there put back in the right frame of mind and then allow them back into society as a whole when they're proven to be peaceful.

However the elders are a completely different issue they will never change so it becomes harder to you use any peaceful method to stop this problem.
Reply 16
Original post by godd
What language do you think in?

I like to combine religion and science together and use the combined concepts to understand things.
Reply 17
I like to combine religion and science together and use the combined concepts to understand things.

??
Reply 18
Original post by godd
??

Only language i can speak is English :P
Yes and there is nothing wrong with it.

So why is this not considered shirk?

Quick Reply

Latest