The Student Room Group

Can anyone make sense of the WJEC boundaries?

Hi, I want to find out the grade boundaries for the WJEC Geography A GCSE exams but i cannot understand the website at all?
Is it just me? Can anyone help please?
Sameee I'm struggling to understand how the units have been broken down. Only difference is that I'm looking at the history and religious studies boundaries, which I'm struggling to interpret:hmmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Why don't you just go to bed so you can think clearly tomorrow? The boundaries won't make any difference to what is written on your results slip, and you need to be rested for tomorrow to act rationally if you haven't got the results you wanted.
Reply 3
Original post by WaywardWriter
Sameee I'm struggling to understand how the units have been broken down. Only difference is that I'm looking at the history and religious studies boundaries, which I'm struggling to interpret:hmmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

It makes no sense! :frown:
Reply 4
Original post by Pectorac
Why don't you just go to bed so you can think clearly tomorrow? The boundaries won't make any difference to what is written on your results slip, and you need to be rested for tomorrow to act rationally if you haven't got the results you wanted.

I know but unfortunately i can't sleep so I thought I'd put my mind at rest and see some low grade boundaries but to no avail

Quick Reply