The Student Room Group
Liverpool John Moores University
Liverpool

looking for accommodation in liverpool

I am starting university and applied late to liverpool john moores and seems to be no accommodation available in the halls. Is anyone else looking or have an available room?

Thanks
Reply 1
Hey I have a double room available in liverpool City centre 5mins from Cambridge court accomadation. 2 bathrooms in a 6 bed flat 1 male 4 female flat mates. £105 a week bills included wifi in flat. Mansion student 66 mount pleasant. If you want to check out website. Flat mates very sociable and are great if you want a student lifestyle and are also hardworking students.
Liverpool
Original post by KevinWilliamD
I am starting university and applied late to liverpool john moores and seems to be no accommodation available in the halls. Is anyone else looking or have an available room?

Thanks

You are guaranteed accommodation, even if you applied through clearing - get on to the accommodation office and they'll help you sort it out.
Original post by KevinWilliamD

Thanks

im also in the same situation..still looking for a room but nothing yet
Original post by almalibre11111
im also in the same situation..still looking for a room but nothing yet

Have you both applied via jmu website? I did and got a reply in a day, try that. Failing that call them up and give them hell :biggrin:
For anyone looking for private student accommodation- room to rent in an 11 bedroom student house
Interested?? Contact me ASAP please, viewings available.
email- [email protected]
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=2775357
Reply 6
I have a room at Grenville Sanctuary Liverpool private accomodation, double en-suite room £111 a week. Unfortunately I am unable to move into it due to unforseen circumstances but have left it too late to cancel the room so I am still looking for a replacement if anyone is interested?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending