The Student Room Group

I can't slsep

Is anyone else awake???

Scroll to see replies

I am!
Reply 2
Original post by louieee
just found out my internet crush doesn't feel the same way despite endless sex talk, cam masturbation, hearts and kisses and talk about how our potential future household would run together.

#naive

Random . A bit to early
Yes, i'm going the whole way through!
Reply 4
Original post by TheNervousWreck

What do you mean ??
Reply 5
Original post by Sugar_1998
Random . A bit to early

early for what?

And I only told you because you started a thread asking people if they were awake, obviously by me replying anything you'd know that I'm not asleep so I thought I'd share details about the situation I'm in.

But don't worry about me, #myheartwillgoon
Reply 6
Original post by louieee
early for what?

And I only told you because you started a thread asking people if they were awake, obviously by me replying anything you'd know that I'm not asleep so I thought I'd share details about the situation I'm in.

But don't worry about me, #myheartwillgoon

Soz if I was insensitive but I thought you was just troiling. Thx for showing me that you were awake. How r u feeling about later on today
Reply 7
Yes
What do you mean ??

I'm not gonna bother trying to get to sleep now!
Reply 9
I'm not gonna bother trying to get to sleep now!

Me too . I am just gonna wait it out
Reply 10
I'm a little nervous but I know worrying won't help anything so I'm watching anime so pass time because I can't sleep :tongue:
Me too . I am just gonna wait it out

I get my results emailed to me between 6 and 6:30 so not long for me!!!!
I get my results emailed to me between 6 and 6:30 so not long for me!!!!

Gd luck hope you do amazingly well today.
Original post by minaekei
I'm a little nervous but I know worrying won't help anything so I'm watching anime so pass time because I can't sleep :tongue:

What anime r u watching???
Gd luck hope you do amazingly well today.

Thankkkks!! You too!
Reply 15
What anime r u watching???

Right now I'm watching No Game No Life, but before that I re-watched Sakurasou no pet na Kanjo (because it really relates to people like me right now, who really think they might have flopped their exams but are still hoping they passed at least 3 subjects xD) :tongue:
Right now I'm watching No Game No Life, but before that I re-watched Sakurasou no pet na Kanjo (because it really relates to people like me right now, who really think they might have flopped their exams but are still hoping they passed at least 3 subjects xD) :tongue:

I'll check that up. Is it on mangafox
Me ffs
Is anyone else awake???

Original post by anttiepie
I am!

Random . A bit to early

Original post by Nadilr
Yes

Original post by hanewie123
Me ffs

Hey you guys :biggrin:

Heaps of good luck to you today! Without sounding like a nag.... given your lack of sleep - total natural given then the circumstances make sure you enjoy a decent breakfast. Even if you don't feel like it, make sure you eat something, you need energy for you big day :h:

:grouphugs:
Original post by She-Ra
Hey you guys :biggrin:

Heaps of good luck to you today! Without sounding like a nag.... given your lack of sleep - totally natural given then the circumstances make sure you enjoy a decent breakfast. Even if you don't feel like it, make sure you eat something, you need energy for you big day :h:

:grouphugs:

She-Ra's motherly instincts are kicking in! :teehee:

Actually i need to go get breakfast and i'd forgotten completely... :getmecoat:
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest