The Student Room Group

We Shall Finally Do This! :D "Would I Ever Lie To You?: The TSR Edition!". :)

Hey, it's me! :h: :wavey:

I posted a thread in the Chat section about Moon signs ages ago, and stuff at home made it completely collapse. :moon: There were too many people to get around to, because I underestimated the awesomeness of the thread and did not anticipate how popular it would become, so I kinda just left the thread to sort out crap IRL, but then I just didn't bother with the thread again, and for that I am TRULY sorry. :sorry: :tsr2: :colondollar: :grouphugs: Therefore, I promised I would make a new thread but as a forum game- and so I shall!

This thread isn't just for those who commented on my Astrology thread, it's open to everyone! :tsr:

So... my game is called "Would I Ever Lie To You?: The TSR Edition" :yep: Yeah, it's based on the TV show. :redface:

Basically, what you have to do is this:

Spoiler

Ask me any questions if you don't get it. It's basically just like the TPB game but with Truth or Lie.

So here we go: am I telling the truth or am I lying? :eyeball: :sneakydevil::

I am obsessed with Miley Cyrus! :woo:

:smile:
Original post by Rainbow Student
Hey, it's me! :h: :wavey:

I posted a thread in the Chat section about Moon signs ages ago, and stuff at home made it completely collapse. :moon: There were too many people to get around to, because I underestimated the awesomeness of the thread and did not anticipate how popular it would become, so I kinda just left the thread to sort out crap IRL, but then I just didn't bother with the thread again, and for that I am TRULY sorry. :sorry: :tsr2: :colondollar: :grouphugs: Therefore, I promised I would make a new thread but as a forum game- and so I shall!

This thread isn't just for those who commented on my Astrology thread, it's open to everyone! :tsr:

So... my game is called "Would I Ever Lie To You?: The TSR Edition" :yep: Yeah, it's based on the TV show. :redface:

Basically, what you have to do is this:

Spoiler

Ask me any questions if you don't get it. It's basically just like the TPB game but with Truth or Lie.

So here we go: am I telling the truth or am I lying? :eyeball: :sneakydevil::

I am obsessed with Miley Cyrus! :woo:

:smile:

We have a common appreciation for rainbows yayy

That is a bloody lie :tongue:

I am a vegan.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by RainbowVeins
We have a common appreciation for rainbows yayy

That is a bloody lie :tongue:

I am a vegan.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Correct! I lied! Lol.
Correct! I lied! Lol.

Yay! :tongue:

Nobody wants to guess mine it seems :frown:
Yay! :tongue:

Nobody wants to guess mine it seems :frown:

Lol. :console: I'll guess but I've had my turn, I'll just guess and wait for your reply :h: (other replies from people would be nice :unimpressed: Lol).

I think you are a vegan. :wink: So truth. :tongue:

Was I right? :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
Lol. :console: I'll guess but I've had my turn, I'll just guess and wait for your reply :h: (other replies from people would be nice :unimpressed: Lol).

I think you are a vegan. :wink: So truth. :tongue:

Noooo I lied :blush: Don't mind not eating meat, but I love cakes which inevitably contain milk...
Always think my vegan friends are cool though :cute:
Noooo I lied :blush: Don't mind not eating meat, but I love cakes which inevitably contain milk...
Always think my vegan friends are cool though :cute:

Haha lol :tongue:
Reply 7
Haha lol :tongue:

No unanswered statements so I guess I'll have to restart...

when I'm home alone I like to put on my sister's make-up and take photos of myself posing
Original post by louieee
No unanswered statements so I guess I'll have to restart...

when I'm home alone I like to put on my sister's make-up and take photos of myself posing

Well as it's a restart, and it's you... I'll reply. :tongue:

I think you're lying. :tongue:

Reply 9
Well as it's a restart, and it's you... I'll reply. :tongue:

I think you're lying. :tongue:

correct :tongue:
Original post by louieee
correct :tongue:

3 posters and we all lied!
:lol:
3 posters and we all lied!
:lol:

:yep:

Another: I have a BMI under 18

Posted from TSR Mobile
:yep:

Another: I have a BMI under 18

Posted from TSR Mobile

true.

my dog got kicked by a horse and now he has to sit in his cage all day and wear a blue inflatable collar for the next 10 weeks.
Original post by louieee
true.

my dog got kicked by a horse and now he has to sit in his cage all day and wear a blue inflatable collar for the next 10 weeks.

Yep:clap2:

EDIT: Although I'm not allowed to take a guess, but I still think yours is

Spoiler

anyway, it's so detailed :P
(edited 9 years ago)
Yep:clap2:

:yay:

why you so light though :c
Original post by louieee
:yay:

why you so light though :c

Literally can't gain weight, tried protein diet and even that didn't work :unimpressed:
Literally can't gain weight, tried protein diet and even that didn't work :unimpressed:

awwwh :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest