The Student Room Group

Gcse results day 2014

Hope you all get the grades that you wanted!

Advice: If you get bad results: Don't panic! It's not the end of the world! Take it as motivation to work hard at Alevels and get the best results possible!

With that said, if you do get the results that you want, still make sure you don't get too cocky! A levels are hard and you will need to work very hard to get good grades again!

Good luck!
Original post by tal_08
Hope you all get the grades that you wanted!

Advice: If you get bad results: Don't panic! It's not the end of the world! Take it as motivation to work hard at Alevels and get the best results possible!

With that said, if you do get the results that you want, still make sure you don't get too cocky! A levels are hard and you will need to work very hard to get good grades again!

Good luck!

Awesome thread!

You getting GCSE results this year or are you at A levels?
Reply 2
Original post by Motorbiker
Awesome thread!

You getting GCSE results this year or are you at A levels?

I got my AS results last week, but i can remember back to GCSE's and how nervous I was!
Original post by tal_08
I got my AS results last week, but i can remember back to GCSE's and how nervous I was!

How did you do at As?
I got 9A's and 1B is that good enough to get into med school, or do i need to do exceptionally well in AS to even get my application looked at?
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by chewinggum
I got 9A's and 1B is that good enough to get into med school, or do i need to do exceptionally well in AS to even get my application looked at?

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/wiki/Medical_School_GCSE_Requirements

It's fine for most of them. :yep:
Reply 6
Yup I agree with motorbiker, almost all medical schools will accept that. Some like Birmingham will not because they do have ridiculously high GCSE standards! With those results it looks like you've got a lot of options open for you! You got some really good results!

Well Done and good luck!

Quick Reply

Latest