The Student Room Group

A2 Further maths in one year predicted grades?

Hello,
I am planning on taking AS + A2 Further maths for year 13 and was wondering if I would be allowed to get my maths teacher to give me a predicted grade for the UCAS application although I haven't done AS FM yet?
Any help will be much appereciated :smile:.
Original post by 20mapa20
Hello,
I am planning on taking AS + A2 Further maths for year 13 and was wondering if I would be allowed to get my maths teacher to give me a predicted grade for the UCAS application although I haven't done AS FM yet?

No reason why not, I did the same and got a predicted grade

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by JoshBedford
No reason why not, I did the same and got a predicted grade

Posted from TSR Mobile

Do you mind me asking which subjects you took alongside AS + A2 FM for y13?
Also how the workload was throughout the whole year? Did you have any time for any non-academic hobbies such as Gyming?
Thanks! :smile:
Hello,

Yes
Do you mind me asking which subjects you took alongside AS + A2 FM for y13?
Also how the workload was throughout the whole year? Did you have any time for any non-academic hobbies such as Gyming?
Thanks! :smile:

I did Maths, Further Maths, Physics, Chemistry and Economics. I teach karate twice a week, train kickboxing and jiu jitsu 3 times a week and gym, so it's plenty possible. Just takes good planning

Quick Reply

Latest