The Student Room Group

Sex Toys... For men

Now that we've had the Sex Toys topic, hows about a sex toys topic... for men.

I know there are sexy toys out there for men, but I haven't used any. I was wondering if anyone had the balls (haha) to say that they've used any, and where would be a suitable place to get some.

Are they easy to clean? Are they any good? Etc :smile:

Thank you TSR!

Scroll to see replies

this thread has been done. use the search facility
You know, I'm sure this thread shouldn't be allowed. But then, I don't see why the other one is. :confused: Someone please help me out here.
Reply 3
I think it's because sometimes TSR has a sexist thing where women's topics are allowed, and men's aren't... just like the werld we live in

i think its because the men dont want to talk about thier cock rings
Yeah, high priestess fnord, topics on sex toys for women have been done more times than this topic I bet. I am advocator of promoting and allowing this topic on TSR, even though, personally, I don't think I could use as sex toy. Ever.
matt@internet
Yeah, high priestess fnord, topics on sex toys for women have been done more times than this topic I bet. I am advocator of promoting and allowing this topic on TSR, even though, personally, I don't think I could use as sex toy. Ever.

i would have said the same if a new female sex toys thread had been made.

male sex toys are used alot less than female sex toys, the market is smaller, therefore less people are going to have experiences to share with you. is it suprising that your threads keep flopping?
Reply 7
anal plug

8.7/10

very nice
I didn't make this thread, nor any others.
mm... fleshlight?
generalebriety
You know, I'm sure this thread shouldn't be allowed. But then, I don't see why the other one is. :confused: Someone please help me out here.

Why not? If a similar one for women is fine, what's the problem with this? :confused:
Reply 11
FLESHLIGHT! POCKET-VAGINA! ...

I notice a strange asymmetry. While it's cool for girls (and even the boys like it that their gf have it) to have Super Masterblaster Bunny 2000 with extra long lasting accu and dual jack for your friend, it's uncool for men to have something like that.
Reply 12
scrabble. coming up with a solid five letter word on a triple word score without any inflections is sometimes enough to make me orgasm.

also, at times, boggle can have the same effect. six letter words or upwards and anything is possible.
silence
scrabble. coming up with a solid five letter word on a triple word score without any inflections is sometimes enough to make me orgasm.

also, at times, boggle can have the same effect. six letter words or upwards and anything is possible.

So, so true.
Reply 14
We bought our friend a Fleshlight type of thing (super tight). He uses it alllll the time, he's not ashamed to admit it. He needed lube for it but now it's sort of worn out already, heh.
Reply 15
I'm allowing this for now, but as with the women's one, I don't want it to get too graphic.
Yeah, but people can't help but joke about thois topic or share interesting, graphic stories about it because, unlike female sex toys, it's less heard of, so I see this thread becoming quite crude at times.
ninth_unknown_man
Why not? If a similar one for women is fine, what's the problem with this? :confused:

That's the point. I didn't really think the women's one would be allowed.

Still, it seems fairly safe for now.
Reply 18
matt@internet
Yeah, but people can't help but joke about thois topic or share interesting, graphic stories about it because, unlike female sex toys, it's less heard of, so I see this thread becoming quite crude at times.

And if it does, then it's over, same as any other thread.
So to those guys who HAVE used such toys, are they worth it?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending