The Student Room Group

ISIS forces yezidis to convert to islam.

Scroll to see replies

So much for no compulsion

Islam the religion of peace(tm) at it again:rolleyes:
Original post by Ganhad
so its true? thanks for clarifying :smile:

there's a reason for this

perhaps you should look at the reasons why rather than blaming others for seeing thing the way some do

But we know that will never happen when the victim mentality you have is so deeply ingrained
Reply 3
Original post by Radicalathiest
there's a reason for this

perhaps you should look at the reasons why rather than blaming others for seeing thing the way some do

But we know that will never happen when the victim mentality you have is so deeply ingrained

what in the world are you talking about your tottaly lost me ive never portrayed myself as a victim i only state fact. you athiests have serious paranoid delusions when it comes to religious people. ive had people try and tell me " you cant be a muslim cause the quran say this or that and you dont want to do that"

No they were not 'forced'. You should watch the video IS released rather than get your information these sources.
Original post by Ganhad
what in the world are you talking about your tottaly lost me ive never portrayed myself as a victim i only state fact. you athiests have serious paranoid delusions when it comes to religious people. ive had people try and tell me " you cant be a muslim cause the quran say this or that and you dont want to do that"

and in English please:rolleyes:
Reply 6
Original post by newcastle123
No they were not 'forced'. You should watch the video IS released rather than get your information these sources.

i did. it was convert or die they said this numerous amount of times on their twitter and propaganda videos they posted and posted videos of them gunning down innocent people . thats forcing
. and the dead yez kids them posing on twitter next to dead civilians if you think thats islam you can take the first door out to those animals. reminds me more of genghis khan then anything else.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Ganhad

i did. it was convert or die they said this numerous amount of times on their twitter and propaganda videos they posted and posted videos of them gunning down innocent people . thats forcing
. and the dead yez kids them posing on twitter next to dead civilians if you think thats islam you can take the first door out to those animals. reminds me more of genghis khan then anything else.

IS didn't break any islamic ruling with the yazidi converting to islam.
Strange how some who look European same for Kurds, maybe left over from the crusades?
Reply 9
Original post by FictionIsReal
Strange how some who look European same for Kurds, maybe left over from the crusades?

A lot of people from Lebanon, Syria, Turkey, Iran and Kurdistan look very European.
Reply 10

you cant force people to convert to islam. plain and simple theyve violated the quran with this . the quran even says not to are you that far gone?
Allah does not forbid you [O you who believe!] from being kind and just to those who have not waged war against you because of your religion and have not driven you out of your homes. Surely Allah loves those who are just (60.8)
"Say, 'The truth is from your Lord': Let him who will believe, and let him who will, reject (it):......(The Noble Quran, 18:29)"
"If it had been thy Lord's will, they would all have believed,- all who are on earth! wilt thou then COMPEL mankind, against their will, to believe! (The Noble Quran, 10:99)"

do you reject these verses? they violated the quran its been a well understood thing amongst muslims forced conversions are haram you cant force people to convert. how old are you anyway? this is baby stuff. ive seen some people who support isis and only found their islam and information one year ago from isis sources. and you should see what that anglican pastor said whats happening to his congregation its on the bbc easily googlable.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 11

I guess Intelligence people are going to come to your door as well then.
Original post by No Man
I guess Intelligence people are going to come to your door as well then.

Why i am not saying I support ISIS.
Original post by Ganhad
you cant force people to convert to islam. plain and simple theyve violated the quran with this . the quran even says not to are you that far gone?
Allah does not forbid you [O you who believe!] from being kind and just to those who have not waged war against you because of your religion and have not driven you out of your homes. Surely Allah loves those who are just (60.8)
"Say, 'The truth is from your Lord': Let him who will believe, and let him who will, reject (it):......(The Noble Quran, 18:29)"
"If it had been thy Lord's will, they would all have believed,- all who are on earth! wilt thou then COMPEL mankind, against their will, to believe! (The Noble Quran, 10:99)"

do you reject these verses? they violated the quran its been a well understood thing amongst muslims forced conversions are haram you cant force people to convert. how old are you anyway? this is baby stuff. ive seen some people who support isis and only found their islam and information one year ago from isis sources. and you should see what that anglican pastor said whats happening to his congregation its on the bbc easily googlable.

I stick with what I said earlier. nothing islamically wrong with it.

Narrated Ibn 'Umar:
Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said: "I have been ordered (by Allah) to fight against the people until they testify that none has the right to be worshipped but Allah and that Muhammad is Allah's Messenger (ﷺ), and offer the prayers perfectly and give the obligatory charity, so if they perform that, then they save their lives and property from me except for Islamic laws and then their reckoning (accounts) will be done by Allah."
Reply 14
I stick with what I said earlier. nothing islamically wrong with it.

Narrated Ibn 'Umar:
Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said: "I have been ordered (by Allah) to fight against the people until they testify that none has the right to be worshipped but Allah and that Muhammad is Allah's Messenger (ﷺ), and offer the prayers perfectly and give the obligatory charity, so if they perform that, then they save their lives and property from me except for Islamic laws and then their reckoning (accounts) will be done by Allah."

are you like 5 years old do you even know how to interpret hadith. hadith are meant to be taken in the situation therein its not the quran so you have to see where was he speaking why was he speaking like that the context the situation theres one hadith were the prophet pbuh was talking about fighting specifically the meccan polytheists give me a sec ill find it, and it sounds like he talking about the whole planet . taking it literally like that is something a 15 year old kid would do are you a dhari? because if that was true there would be no protection in the ze quran for non muslims think with your brain. how old are you.
(edited 9 years ago)
Why i am not saying I support ISIS.

Basically if you question these sources, you are erroneously labelled as a "ISIS SUPPORTER". I had numerous people quote me yesterday for stating a comment which in no way was endorsing ISIS but rather a fact.

Ignore them. :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 16
Original post by missfats
Basically if you question these sources, you are erroneously labelled as a "ISIS SUPPORTER". I had numerous people quote me yesterday for stating a comment which in no way was endorsing ISIS but rather a fact.

Ignore them. :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

this person clearly does though youve said and made it clear you dont. he/she is protecting their actions. with a 5 year olds level of tafsir. saying their is nothing wrong with forcefully converting people or killing them these idiot children live on another planet. also newcastle hadith does not supercede the quran its pretty much what you learn on the first say of school >.< and how to interpret hadith day after so both dont come into conflict and makes it easy to practice the religion
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Ganhad
this person clearly does though youve said and made it clear you dont. he/she is protecting their actions. with a 5 year olds level of tafsir. saying their is nothing wrong with forcefully converting people or killing them these idiot children live on another planet. also newcastle hadith does not supercede the quran its pretty much what you learn on the first say of school >.< and how to interpret hadith day after so both dont come into conflict and makes it easy to practice the religion

But according to the people who dedicate their lives in the studies of islamic theology, there is no contradiction between these scriptures.
So unfortunately, it only seems you are the one spouting "5 year old levels of tasfir"

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 18
Original post by missfats
But according to the people who dedicate their lives in the studies of islamic theology, there is no contradiction between these scriptures.
So unfortunately, it only seems you are the one spouting "5 year old levels of tasfir"

Posted from TSR Mobile

give me a sec ill pm you.i can tell this is going to take ages. and your wrong. ive posted quran verses you know the thing your meant to be following saying not to force anyone to convert . i didnt say there was a contradiction did i ^^ you really should read my posts i was explaining something to fanboy . [deleted comment because it made no sense me]. but we shall continue this in pm ive got enough warnings for derailing threads. did you even read what i was saying i didnt say there was a contradiction unless your a aspiring mass murdering psychopath . also what do you follow, ive had people call me a malikibandi. im interested in knowing for purely objective purposes.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Ganhad
go take your communism and starve some dogs to death or "re educate" some kids. its like you islamophobes want all muslims to be bloodthirsty madmen.

The problem is Muslims are not doing enough to condemn these actions. I have not seen one thread condemning ISIS that was created by a Muslim. Even within the media I have looked at majority of the sites and they are strongly opposed to ISIS yet if you jump on Al Jazeera they have little to say against ISIS. Like WTF. Furthermore across the televised debates majority of individuals opposed to ISIS are non Muslim. In addition to this the nations who have little to say regarding the issue are the Middle East and North African ones, why are they so quiet? I have even read multiple articles of Muslim reporters admitting not enough of the Muslim community have come out on the issue. More needs to be done.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending