The Student Room Group

My friend purposely undermined me ?

I have to start by saying that she is sort of a "spoiled" girl , her parents always gave her what she wanted and she's sort of wealthy - if that's an excuse - , anyway she lives in another city and I spent sometimes at her's for the holidays.
I got to know her friends and especially this one guy - whom I started flirting with every time we met.
When I told her I liked him , she started getting really upset. Now I now that you may think she liked him - but I am 100% sure she doesn't because she's totally losing it over his best friend whom she has photos of all over her room.
She started saying that I was crazy , she made a scene in the middle of the road when I said if we were going to meet him again , she was crying and holding a grudge and not talking to me and saying I had to shut up.
She refused to give me his number and made so I didn't meet him during my last days there.
She even pretended to invite him when she actually didn't ( when her friend said to her she was being crazy ) .
The last night the guy asked her if we wanted to join him for a drink with his mate and she made so we didn't meet him.
She even told me that's her life and her friends , not mines.
Now that I left she keeps bragging how she and that guy are hanging out and " sorry you aren't with us ".
Again I am sure she doesn't like him but why did she act like that ?
She isn't a friend and doesn't want you to be happy.
She's someone you don't need in your life! :smile:
Reply 3
I'm sure this person will be on her social media accounts...
Find, add, befriend.
ignore the bitch. :biggrin:
She sounds jealous. You don't need people like that in your life tbh..

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yup she's a jealous slut who wants centre of attention that can't take the fact that her friends are starting to like you more than her and has trust issues in the sense she thinks you will 'steal' her friends away from her.

Complete tosser :smile:

Give her a few days she'll come through

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending