The Student Room Group

Curly hair

What are your opinions on it on a female?

I have a soft spot haha. :tongue:

Scroll to see replies

I adore curly hair :love:
Original post by Student10000

It's nice but its a pain and requires a lot of looking after

My hair is wavy/curly and coarse as well as thick. I have to moisturise it a lot, and be careful.

Also the curls on mine don't go nice on their own...they go frizzy
Only if she can rock it, some girls I know have tried it and looked frightening. But when it's done well I think it's nicer than straight hair, might just be deeeeeep bias :P
I have curly hair. :afro: It's a huge pain in the bum. Took years to learn shortcuts in taking care of it and maintaining it.

I like loose curls. Not a fan of the coarse kind. Loose curls just look more feminine.
(edited 9 years ago)
I loooove it :love: My hair is as straight as anything naturally :cry2:

Original post by Vixen47
I have curly hair. :afro: It's a huge pain in the bum. Took years to learn shortcuts in taking care of it and maintaining it.

Yours is beautiful!
I have curly hair. I used to hate it. I now like it as I have learnt to manage it.
Reply 7
Original post by Vixen47

Oh your hair's pretty :h: My hair is naturally curly as well in a wavy way, but I just gotta blow dry it out and brush and it's fine :s-smilie: But the blow drying it out part takes forever :colonhash:
Reply 8
Original post by Tyrion_Lannister
It's nice but its a pain and requires a lot of looking after

My hair is wavy/curly and coarse as well as thick. I have to moisturise it a lot, and be careful.

Also the curls on mine don't go nice on their own...they go frizzy

I'm similar. If I blow dry my hair it goes frizzy. If I let it dry naturally (takes hooours) then ringlets and waves start to make a defined shape but it's still a bit frizzy. I'm too lazy for that so I just straighten my hair all the time, haha.
Original post by AlissaNB
I'm similar. If I blow dry my hair it goes frizzy. If I let it dry naturally (takes hooours) then ringlets and waves start to make a defined shape but it's still a bit frizzy. I'm too lazy for that so I just straighten my hair all the time, haha.

I curl mine, as if I straighten it it goes curly within a few hours. If I curl it I get nice curls :tongue:
Original post by Student10000

Horrible! I can't stand mine! I spend so much time wishing it was straight and long, it's depressing :frown:
Original post by Vixen47

I like loose curls. Not a fan of the coarse kind. Loose curls just look more feminine.

DAT
HAIR.
:adore:
My hair is also naturally straight and I sometimes twist it when it's damp during night time and when I wake up I just end up looking like a poodle.
And to think my friend has natural gorgeous curls and she straightens it
:sad:
I have tight curls and I do not like them much.

loose curls :sexface::sexface::sexface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Vixen47

That looks hot!
Original post by ldsbabe
Horrible! I can't stand mine! I spend so much time wishing it was straight and long, it's depressing :frown:

You have curly hair?!
naturally i have curly/frizzy hair but after a while it ends up looking like a lions mane :/
Reply 16
Original post by moonriver96
naturally i have curly/frizzy hair but after a while it ends up looking like a lions mane :/

Lion mane crew :five: lol People envy lion manes, trust me :wink:
I do but I'm always self conscious of it looking frizzy & unkempt :/ I get more compliments when I wear my hair natural though as opposed to straight. Don't know what do ahaha
Best hair on a girl, if it's long
No my favourite on a girl
As a guy I kinda had it and I much prefer it being wavy.

Quick Reply

Latest