The Student Room Group

Need a room in leeds for city campus

Anyone have any room available, preferably studios or en-suite?

Has to be near city campus and Females only!

Please get back to me with full details if so!
Reply 1
Hi,

are you still looking for a room??
Original post by SairaShah
Anyone have any room available, preferably studios or en-suite?

Has to be near city campus and Females only!

Please get back to me with full details if so!

Hiya, I'm currently looking for someone to take over my existing tenancy agreement from December/January onwards.

The flat is located within five minutes walking distance of Leeds city centre (Headrow), and 15-20 minutes away from the Leeds train station. It is a shared flat with four other female flatmates, each with individual en-suite bedrooms and a shared kitchen/lounge area, fully furnished with comfy sofas, breakfast bar, large flat screen tv, fridge/freezer, hob/oven and dishwasher.

I am currently in a ten month contract, starting September 2014- July 2015. The flat would be available to move into during December 2014/January 2015 depending on how urgently you would need a place to stay. Paying £105.99 a week, all my electric/water/heating/wifi bills are fully inclusive. There is a laundry room downstairs which allows you to wash your clothes when needed.

My flatmates are all very friendly and lovely to get along with. Ideally, we would prefer a female tenant as it is an all girls flat. Parking is available on the doorstep of the accommodation and there is also a car park directly opposite. There are plenty of convenience stores/food places within walking distance, Premier, Nisa, Tesco Express, Pizza Box, Lahores etc all practically on the doorstep. Kirkstall is less than a 20 minute walk away from the accommodation where there is The Vue Cinema, Hollywood Bowl, Harvester, Pizza Hut, Nandos, Virgin Active Gym, Frankie and Benny's, Aldi, McDonalds amongst many other food places.

If you would like to know anything else, please feel free to get in contact. Any viewings can be arranged through myself, just drop me a mail.

Thanks in advance :smile: x
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending