The Student Room Group

BSc (Hons) Healthcare Science (Physiological Sciences) @Wolverhampton with Btec??

Hi, my As level grades were awful this year, so i am going to be doing BTEC science now and i am thinking about doing BSc (Hons) Healthcare Science (Physiological Sciences) at uni of wolverhampton as i love studying about hearts etc. can anyone tell me how the course is and will i still be accepted with the grades required in btec science? and what else i could do with Btec sciencs? thanks in advance.
There are always ways in you just need to look at what you have and what they require. Btec science should be fine, if you need anything extra do it!
I left school in 2000 with 1 gcse and at the time couldn't care less! But since then I've completed a further 4 gcse's, Btec level 3 then level 5 advanced diplomas, worked as a physio tech in the nhs and completed a foundation degree, I also plan on topping up to the Bsc health studies and then a PostGradDip in cardiology. All whilst working full time! What im trying to get across is that you will be fine and there are so many opportunitys if you are dedicated and go for it. Btec is often a better qualification so don't be put off. Good luck mate.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending