The Student Room Group

This is my first thread on TSR and I've done nothing interesting but I'm bored, AMA

I'm also Romanian

I watched (some of them still do) Avatar:Aang/Korra series, Adventure time, Doctor Who, Teletubbies (don't laugh), Futurama, Family Guy, House, Being Human, NCIS, Criminal Minds, C.S.I. NY, Dragon Ball (need to catch up), Merlin, and probably plenty of shows you already watched before and don't want to talk about them.

I absolutely loved the Wonderful adventures of Nils when I was a kid.

Ghibli movies, bruv.

I deliberately hate the Jeremy Kyle Show and my greatest life achievement would be if I made my mother stop watching it.

I have small teeth so the dentist hit my tongue once with the drill.

Dealt with depression/ battling with anxiety and dealt with dermatillomania.

I listen to Nujabes and you should too, if you like how it sounds.

Was in a long distance relationship with a Spaniard.

I saw a dead dolphin stranded on the beach once and I tried to push it back in the ocean. I was fairly young.

I also almost ended up drowning twice and since my last experience I have not swum in the ocean. I am also horrified of jellyfish, so because of that too.

I loved Bjork's videos when I was a kid, particularly this one .I still love Bjork to this day. My favourite album is Post.

I absolutely loved 30 Seconds to Mars back in 2000, but I don't know what's been going on with them lately, Conquistador is a hot song though. Sex would be a blast with that song on
I never cosplayed, but I'm planning to for the next comic con. Either as Mulan or June, Asami, Scarlet Witch, Raven or Marceline

I love Dita Von Teese and I won't allow my life to pass and wither without posing in a giant martini glass.

I don't believe in fairies.

I love my Winnie the pooh mug and pyjamas and my piglet toy.

I only ate half an Oreo, for the first time, yesterday. I didn't like it.

I used to beat boys in my class in the 2nd grade and I am ashamed about that.

I haven't sunbathed in 8 years.

I think I listed enough random information to have the majority of forumers point out that nobody cares about any of this, but what can I say

Speaking of random this just makes me feel bad whenever I use the word.
[video="youtube;9rIy0xY99a0"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rIy0xY99a0[/video]
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
What do you study?
Favourite doctor?
Original post by godd
What do you study?

Will be studying Politics and International Relations ^_^
Original post by 29Bilal96
Favourite doctor?

Ten won my heart, because he knew me best
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by LaMandarine

Ten won my heart, because he knew me best

was it something like this that did it? :tongue:

nah but srsly david tennant ruuulesssss :biggrin:

I watched (some of them still do) Avatar:Aang/Korra series

Aang vs Korra?

Posted from TSR Mobile
was it something like this that did it? :tongue:

nah but srsly david tennant ruuulesssss :biggrin:

We just had a lot of things in common.
We were both advocates for a healthy nutritious lifestyle

And we both got lonely every now and then
But yeah, David's grand :biggrin:
We just had a lot of things in common.
We were both advocates for a healthy nutritious lifestyle

And we both got lonely every now and then
But yeah, David's grand :biggrin:

Indeed he is. Looking forward to Capaldi?
Original post by SleepingStag

If Korra was silly enough to lose her connection with the past avatars, I honestly don't see her going places.
And besides, Aang could win any battle with anybody, simply with his dancing
If Korra was silly enough to lose her connection with the past avatars, I honestly don't see her going places.
And besides, Aang could win any battle with anybody, simply with his dancing

Agreed haha! Korra is also too cranky. A:TLA was my favourite childhood show it was incredible... I'm getting nostalgic just typing this!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Agreed haha! Korra is also too cranky. A:TLA was my favourite childhood show it was incredible... I'm getting nostalgic just typing this!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I loved it too, but you got to admit it, Sokka was the gem of the series :lol:
[video="youtube;zS4P31C3OgA"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zS4P31C3OgA[/video]
P.S.: Don't drink cactus juice though
Indeed he is. Looking forward to Capaldi?

You kidding?:woo: I'm in the UK early and I get to watch it live on the telly. I'm more excited of the series 8 premiere than I was of my own birthday :lol:
I loved it too, but you got to admit it, Sokka was the gem of the series :lol:
[video="youtube;zS4P31C3OgA"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zS4P31C3OgA[/video]
P.S.: Don't drink cactus juice though

Agreed. The scripts for him were so good!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Agreed. The scripts for him were so good!

Posted from TSR Mobile

He gave some pretty good scripts himself xD
He gave some pretty good scripts himself xD

OK I had no idea that YouTube channel existed and I'm going slightly nuts right now...

Posted from TSR Mobile
OK I had no idea that YouTube channel existed and I'm going slightly nuts right now...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Reply 16
I'm also Romanian

I watched (some of them still do) Avatar:Aang/Korra series, Adventure time, Doctor Who, Teletubbies (don't laugh), Futurama, Family Guy, House, Being Human, NCIS, Criminal Minds, C.S.I. NY, Dragon Ball (need to catch up), Merlin, and probably plenty of shows you already watched before and don't want to talk about them.

I absolutely loved the Wonderful adventures of Nils when I was a kid.

Ghibli movies, bruv.

I deliberately hate the Jeremy Kyle Show and my greatest life achievement would be if I made my mother stop watching it.

I have small teeth so the dentist hit my tongue once with the drill.

Dealt with depression/ battling with anxiety and dealt with dermatillomania.

I listen to Nujabes and you should too, if you like how it sounds.

Was in a long distance relationship with a Spaniard.

I saw a dead dolphin stranded on the beach once and I tried to push it back in the ocean. I was fairly young.

I also almost ended up drowning twice and since my last experience I have not swum in the ocean. I am also horrified of jellyfish, so because of that too.

I loved Bjork's videos when I was a kid, particularly this one .I still love Bjork to this day. My favourite album is Post.

I absolutely loved 30 Seconds to Mars back in 2000, but I don't know what's been going on with them lately, Conquistador is a hot song though. Sex would be a blast with that song on
I never cosplayed, but I'm planning to for the next comic con. Either as Mulan or June, Asami, Scarlet Witch, Raven or Marceline

I love Dita Von Teese and I won't allow my life to pass and wither without posing in a giant martini glass.

I don't believe in fairies.

I love my Winnie the pooh mug and pyjamas and my piglet toy.

I only ate half an Oreo, for the first time, yesterday. I didn't like it.

I used to beat boys in my class in the 2nd grade and I am ashamed about that.

I haven't sunbathed in 8 years.

I think I listed enough random information to have the majority of forumers point out that nobody cares about any of this, but what can I say

Speaking of random this just makes me feel bad whenever I use the word.
[video="youtube;9rIy0xY99a0"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rIy0xY99a0[/video]

I love Eastern European accents!!! Have you lived in Romania for all of your life? Or do you live in the uk now?
Original post by C-Rooney
I love Eastern European accents!!! Have you lived in Romania for all of your life? Or do you live in the uk now?

When it comes to talking in English, I honestly doubt you'd notice any East European accent xD. I never really had one. Can't say that I sound that British, but I certainly don't sound like my mother. (my mom has a strong Russian one because she studied Russian as a second language back in the communist days- English was forbidden)
So, sorry to disappoint you with that xD. I can alter the way I talk in English to sound more East-European (I noticed that I usually do that when I mention something in English to some members of my family who don't speak English; they would rather understand "car" with a foreigner accent than in the way the Brits say it) but I doubt it'd sound like the one I reckon you fancy.

I was born and raised in Romania. Most of the summers between 2004 and 2014, though, I have spent in the UK, because my dad works here. I'm now in the UK because I'll be starting my first year of uni in September :woo:
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 18
When it comes to talking in English, I honestly doubt you'd notice any East European accent xD. I never really had one. Can't say that I sound that British, but I certainly don't sound like my mother. (my mom has a strong Russian one because she studied Russian as a second language back in the communist days- English was forbidden)
So, sorry to disappoint you with that xD. I can alter the way I talk in English to sound more East-European (I noticed that I usually do that when I mention something in English to some members of my family who don't speak English; they would rather understand "car" with a foreigner accent than in the way the Brits say it) but I doubt it'd sound like the one I reckon you fancy.

I was born and raised in Romania. Most of the summers between 2004 and 2014, though, I have spent in the UK, because my dad works here. I'm now in the UK because I'll be starting my first year of uni in September :woo:

Ahh, shame! Eastern European accents are sexy. :colondollar: are you looking forward to uni? Student halls or living at home? Also, can you speak Romanian?
Original post by C-Rooney
Ahh, shame! Eastern European accents are sexy. :colondollar: are you looking forward to uni? Student halls or living at home? Also, can you speak Romanian?

I sure do speak Romanian, it's my mother tongue after all.:lol:
That I can speak with a very Eastern European accent, by the way:wink:

Absolutely, can't wait! I lost the chance for a self catered room in the University halls :frown:, so I'll probably be either going to private halls or move in a flat.

Quick Reply

Latest